Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just teleporting there and back....not killing zulrah....just wasted 200 zulrah teleports. fuck
nothings wrong, ive refreshed and restared everything a few times

can you fix it plz?

if the bot didnt die so often, and cost money standing at edgeville....itd be better...if it dies more then once within 20mins,, it just stands there because it cant use clan wars home tele.......ive ran the bot for approx 55/60 hours and only gotten 300zulrah kc....

Iv'e tried it 4 different attempts. With twisted bow armadyl setup. Now with armadyl and mage switch with trident and blowpipe. It consistently dies within 2 trips every time. Confused on the cost with not even 10 kills per hour with 85 mage and 98 range with almost max set ups and just as many deaths.

owner just ignores the fact the bot doesnt work properly, barely got 1 single kill..more deaths than kills ...bot doesnt work rightfully

The only AI bot developer
Iv'e tried it 4 different attempts. With twisted bow armadyl setup. Now with armadyl and mage switch with trident and blowpipe. It consistently dies within 2 trips every time. Confused on the cost with not even 10 kills per hour with 85 mage and 98 range with almost max set ups and just as many deaths.
Unrelated comment,but i suggest you do not bot on a account with over 1 bill wealth,you can have similar results with a 100 mil risk,Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
getting 7-8 kills an hour with 85 mage, 75 range, 80 defense. Using blowpipe, toxic trident with ahrims/black d hide. Anyone know if this is average or what. Also dying twice an hour normally. Bot definitely needs some tweaking.

Last edited:
does it support only mage mode, repair barrows equipment and restock supplys ?

Last edited:
is there a way to have the bot go for multiple kills in one inventory? there are many kills where i dont even eat a single shark and it banks which uses another zul tele. just wondering if it could maybe have a setting added where it could possibly bank when it gets down to a certain amount of food/prayer pots

Bot today was stuck at falador after dieing. It kept trying to teleport to fishing trawler but was just stuck there.

Bot has been crashing for the past hour. Used up about $2, character gets to Zuolrah but then dies shortly after

This is not a flame post as I think this is kickass! Was eager to try it and was amazed with it.

Here are my findings:
Have tried and tested various setups over the last few days, was really nice! I sometimes watched while eating or other things and noticed a big trend which caused me to lose several kills. 1) I would say the majority of the time it tried to switch prayers too rapidly during Jad phase. Had food and sometimes didn’t even try to eat. Tried several worlds checking ping and my network but results were the same. Similar story with occasional melee phases. Character would kind of just chill for a sec causing a few hits. 2) Majority of the time in close call situations would have 30-50 health, sometimes with food and Zulrah would have just a couple hp so one hit easy. Boom teleport. (Maybe there’s a setting I overlooked so my guy can risk it for the biscuit?) 3) A few occasions after dying where I would appear at clan wars then look at client to see “Thanks for using Prime” as it shutoff. Also when tweaking settings on the fly character would use a scroll, go to cwars, use a scroll, back and forth until had to restart otherwise it would burn the scrolls up.

Im not to sure why people are complaining. I am averaging around 20 kills an hour and like 2-3m profit an hour. One thing that would be cool would be support for anglers if possible. Ive done about 1200 kills with this and love it thank you!

One strike Perm'd, only bot used on this account ever rip. Might have went in too hard getting my KC

cuppa.drink(java);
A bug I think I found: if the bot falls a tick behind in the jad phase for whatever reason, it'll stay a tick behind the entire jad phase. This just happened to me, it was eating or switching the first tick and got hit and then it missed every jad switch after and died.

Also something should really be done to fix multiple death walks working. If it dies twice in half an hour it just sits in lumby/edgeville (since it can't minigame tele) when it should just run to the bank and grab a ring of dueling.

One strike Perm'd, only bot used on this account ever rip. Might have went in too hard getting my KC
Can we get some details buddy?
To the author, bots not bad, definitely needs some tweaking, 99 range and mage and I'm only averaging 9.5 kills an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.