Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if you receive a pet drop? Will then script bank the pet to ensure you don’t die with a pet that’s not insured? Also does a pet drop go into the loot log?

Loving the bot so far and already made a couple of mil.

Just something I've noticed whilst watching is that most of the big hits that are done on me are due to the bot being slow to switch prayers.

I'll be getting hit by range watching and thinking "ok switch prayers, ok it's eaten now it will switch...oh come on switch" then it will finally switch after 4 or 5 .

Doesn't happen often but is the cause of most of my deaths.

Primate
Loving the bot so far and already made a couple of mil.

Just something I've noticed whilst watching is that most of the big hits that are done on me are due to the bot being slow to switch prayers.

I'll be getting hit by range watching and thinking "ok switch prayers, ok it's eaten now it will switch...oh come on switch" then it will finally switch after 4 or 5 .

Doesn't happen often but is the cause of most of my deaths.
Mage form hits you with ranged or mage, randomly. It's impossible to predict and therefore if you are unlucky, you will get hit no matter what.

Mage form hits you with ranged or mage, randomly. It's impossible to predict and therefore if you are unlucky, you will get hit no matter what.

Ah ok. Other than that mate the bot is running perfect for me. Awesome script (y)

Someone last Friday posted this: "Great Bot but during one phase it keeps trying to run into the acid clouds, and for some reason it seems to be charging 20 cents more frequently than one hour" as a review.

Just wanted to say I have witnessed it do that 3 times now.

Hello,
While attempting to bank, the bot tries to withdraw the required supplies, (potions, teleports, etc), and it chooses withdraw all which fills the inventory and the bot becomes stuck in a loop of withdrawing and depositing items.

Hello,
While attempting to bank, the bot tries to withdraw the required supplies, (potions, teleports, etc), and it chooses withdraw all which fills the inventory and the bot becomes stuck in a loop of withdrawing and depositing items.
Client-issue, not a bot issue.

You don't mention that you need 80 darts in your blowpipe to start, and I was only using this to do the diary. Ended up charging me twice because it ended immediately after the first session, due to me only having 60 darts in my blowpipe (which I was aware of, b/c of only going for one kill). Would be nice for you to mention that in the setup guide!

The banking issue is fixed, however now the timing of each phase seems to be completely messed up.
My character runs to the wrong locations, activates the wrong prayers, etc..

Bots works perfectly if you're having performance issues go to your Task Manager -> Details -> Runemate-> Priority-> High . This makes the program run optimally for killing zulrah and will do so perfect made 1.9m an hour. Really good for the account.

So when your barrows armor breaks the bot should shut down. Perhaps even go to Bob in lumbridge and get it repaired. Rather then just bank standing until someone turns it off. I ran the bot for 7 hours and barrows armor lasts for 14 hours so do the math. It would be better that way.

Also it would be very nice to add vengeance since the bot already flawlessly kills Zulrah 95 percent of the time. Perhaps only use it on the mage phase. and just before or in the beginning of the battle with Zulrah.
But I'm aware their is an issue with reading the contents of a rune pouch, and taking 3 invent spaces for vengeance is actually bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.