Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
runemate spectre (the client) freezes when i press refresh on magic equipment. stays frozen for around 5minutes

My account was banned after using this bot for under 5 hours. I left a review and it looks like the review is gone now?

My account was banned after using this bot for under 5 hours. I left a review and it looks like the review is gone now?
Leaving a review for a bot because you got banned isn't valid, as you were aware of the risk you take when you start any bot. Please refrain from doing it in the future. Discussion is welcome on the threads, but a review is not the right place to do so.

Kingpin
Havent been banned yet but ive been using this bot on and off for maybe 15 worth of hrs, works really well but today i went to setup the magic equiptment and it saves void robe bottom and eternal boots as nothing and doesnt recognize it for gear switch, think thats client related or was there an update?

edit: relaunched client restarted pc still same error it clears legs an boot slot everytime, used up 3hr so if u could lmk if it gets fixed so i can start back i aint gunna keep tryn

Last edited:
Weird, can you send me the logs in a private message?
it never happened again, so I guess it was a one-off.
but now it does not recognise leg and boots item. If I press refresh and go on with it, it gets stuck at zulrah whenever it tries to switch to range equipment.
I tried restarting the client and runemate, but still same problem.

Hi iv have been using bot for months with no issues but now when i go to choose my gear the legs/boots/gloves do not register to the bot and just keeps it blank and wont use the item very strange it also puts the legs into the gloves slot... im not sure if this problem is just me or anybody els but iv waisted like $1 trying to get it running with no luck.

Attachments

• zulrah bot.png
    zulrah bot.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 10
couple of things,
1) why doesn't the bot use house tabs, so you can tele to house in mid fight, this way if you die on a blowing hit, you keep all your items?
2) my bot tele's to clan wars, goes to bank, gets a zulandra tele, uses the zulandra tele, goes back to clan wars tele, etc. non stop loop.
3) choosing mage/range inventory issue like above post ^
4) why doesn't it allow double food combo, shark + karam to double eat in 1 tick
5) sometimes the bot doesnt eat between phases, which if it did would be more efficient than eating while zulrah is active
6) the bot doesn't pot up mage/range/antivenom before the fight, instead it does it during the fight which makes it inefficient
7) the bot always messes up changing tiles on the melee phase
8) bot never prays the defence prayer to increase defence for minion attacks, only uses eagle eye/protection prayers

wasted 40 cents on 2 separate 4 mins runtime cause bot wasnt working

I understand how complex zulrah can be, but there seems to be a lot of runtime issues for .20/hr

Last edited:
Primate
Havent been banned yet but ive been using this bot on and off for maybe 15 worth of hrs, works really well but today i went to setup the magic equiptment and it saves void robe bottom and eternal boots as nothing and doesnt recognize it for gear switch, think thats client related or was there an update?

edit: relaunched client restarted pc still same error it clears legs an boot slot everytime, used up 3hr so if u could lmk if it gets fixed so i can start back i aint gunna keep tryn

it never happened again, so I guess it was a one-off.
but now it does not recognise leg and boots item. If I press refresh and go on with it, it gets stuck at zulrah whenever it tries to switch to range equipment.
I tried restarting the client and runemate, but still same problem.

Hi iv have been using bot for months with no issues but now when i go to choose my gear the legs/boots/gloves do not register to the bot and just keeps it blank and wont use the item very strange it also puts the legs into the gloves slot... im not sure if this problem is just me or anybody els but iv waisted like $1 trying to get it running with no luck.
Caused by a client issue that will hopefully be resolved very soon as it's blocking high profile bots like this one and Prime Barrows/NMZ.

Kingpin
Caused by a client issue that will hopefully be resolved very soon as it's blocking high profile bots like this one and Prime Barrows/NMZ.
Alright appreciate the reply bro, coulda ya let us know when it gets fixed? plez and thanks ya

Would you consider adding a 'minimum health before emergency teleporting' slider/input?

I've seen the bot zip out when Zulrah is at like 5% health and I'm at about half of mine - when I do Vorkath runs (without a bot) I usually stay and finish the job if that were the case.

Did you charge the ring?
awkward... hahaha not sure how to go about that? Still should be getting kills with recoil, wasn't praying right during the jad phase. I have 60 pray and not a pure? Used this bot for hour two weeks ago 8 kills only 2 deaths with a lot cheaper setup

Primate
awkward... hahaha not sure how to go about that? Still should be getting kills with recoil, wasn't praying right during the jad phase. I have 60 pray and not a pure? Used this bot for hour two weeks ago 8 kills only 2 deaths with a lot cheaper setup
Sounds like something ping or computer performance related. Make sure you're in a low ping world.

Status
Not open for further replies.