Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two bugs:
If the character picks up the 4x Zul-andra teleports drop, it will keep teleporting between Zul-andra and Clan Wars until all teleports are depleted.
Also after every teleport to Zul-andra it will use the ring of dueling straight after - very bot-like behaviour

Primate
Two bugs:
If the character picks up the 4x Zul-andra teleports drop, it will keep teleporting between Zul-andra and Clan Wars until all teleports are depleted.
Also after every teleport to Zul-andra it will use the ring of dueling straight after - very bot-like behaviour
It's due to an error in your minimum health/prayer configuration. You need to set one or both of them lower.

having problems with it dieing and then standing at clan wars... it will tele to clan wars from lumby but then stand in that spot until i grab a tele to zulrah, the other issue im having is that it will charge the staff sometimes but not everytime itll just crash the bot and stop sometimes its an amazing bot just a few flukes that are going on...

keeps dying and running to the wrong spot and praying wrong prayers. not sure whats going on all of a sudden, was running perfectly fine with no deaths over the weekend then all of a sudden it can barely get a kill, im on a us world so it cant be ping. not sure whats going on with it

Primate
keeps dying and running to the wrong spot and praying wrong prayers. not sure whats going on all of a sudden, was running perfectly fine with no deaths over the weekend then all of a sudden it can barely get a kill, im on a us world so it cant be ping. not sure whats going on with it
Restart both RuneMate and RuneScape if you run into weird issues like these.

Does this bot support mage only? As im wanting to run it on my pure with good mage.
Does it support mage or range only?
Couldnt see it anywhere :(
Any response would be goood thanks :)

Left bot on pause while at work yesterday (~8hrs) could i get a refund on this? also, when i die the bot does open the minigame tele tab and then idles until i manually get it to a bank, how can i fix this?

Primate
Left bot on pause while at work yesterday (~8hrs) could i get a refund on this? also, when i die the bot does open the minigame tele tab and then idles until i manually get it to a bank, how can i fix this?
You can't, Cloud has to fix the web.

seems like the bot is broken, keeps going to logout tab and doesn't eat

Status
Not open for further replies.