Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
@Defeat3d good going on not responding to my request for a refund I've reported you to runemate devs and they are going to get my refund for me,
alright let me know when u've received it

The portal/bank issue is still being worked on by Cloud. If he doesn't get a fix out soon I'll push a temporary workaround until he has.

I used this bot for around 8-10 hours over a 3 day period over the weekend and did not get banned. I did babysit the bot when it got stuck at clan wars bank etc. I wouldn't risk leaving it unsupervised

love the bot! but it kinda sucks when u run the bot for 2 hours and 1 min, and u get charged for 3 hours :/

Hey man, love the bot. super functional and very fluid. A couple suggestions would be to add a setting that would add random movements to mimic as if a person were playing, such as camera movement, hovering over certain parts of the inventory/screen, etc. Obviously developing new features to a bot is no small task, but you've done great work with this one! =D

Don't buy, the dev of this script is an arrogant person. Every time there's a bug he says "its client error" even though I've confirmed with the Staff here there is no known errors and bugs. He did not offer to compensate my 2 hours the bot sat there clicking nothing. Save your money, ban rates high cause it just sits there like a peasent. Doesn't offer to try and fix things... Save your MONEY.

Primate
Don't buy, the dev of this script is an arrogant person. Every time there's a bug he says "its client error" even though I've confirmed with the Staff here there is no known errors and bugs. He did not offer to compensate my 2 hours the bot sat there clicking nothing. Save your money, ban rates high cause it just sits there like a peasent. Doesn't offer to try and fix things... Save your MONEY.
@Cloud !

Let bygones be baiDZNUts
Hi, I've just bought credit, 2nd time as I'm not a frequent botter, I was hoping this script would be the one! My issues right now, I need to babysit this. Which I have been doing this for the past 3 hours. The probability of it clicking on clan wars portal and bank is Port:20:80 success rate, bank is around 50:50. What's the issue with this?

I'd also like to point out a few other issues, this bot acts in a rythm or same sequence. Don't think it's unique in a sense where it's random. So you've mis sold us to a degree., repeating same cycles at the start. Like running into fog when the creature isn't melee based. I feel actions like that is likely to get my account banned.

2nd, the intensity of the clicking, tabs. are far too quick, pray switching etc.

Literally can't use this bot.. during the equipment step, I get stopped every time with the demand that I must equip or have in my inventory a ring of suffering or ring of recoil. I have a ring of suffering, even tried adding a ring of recoil in my inventory, restarted the bot numerous times, tried switching rings, etc. and each time I retry I get charged the fee...

Seems to be working fine. A few deaths, but tweaking around with settings. Nice!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.