Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Done just over 600KC using this. Lucked out and got the pet today. Also got stuck idling for about 5 hours a few days ago due the the web being down.

Worked perfectly since though and im averaging around 1 death every 70 or so kills.
Awesome to hear, grats on the pet!

Having a few issues with prayer selection and and "checks equip charges"

Attachments

• Prime Zulrah 8-13 12-44-56.log
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime Zulrah 8-13 12-48-49.log
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
to reply to what you said on my review, i had the issue literally just a few hours ago, also to quote your recent update "The bot now takes an extra piece of food if you have a single teleport in your inventory" that didnt happen, it left one inventory spot empty, i doubt i have an older version since i downloaded it literally today, now to be fair, i did have 2 teleports, a dueling ring and teleports to zulandra, i have some zulandra teleports in my inventory to save the bot some clicks when it goes to bank so it doesnt have to withdraw, it would make sense however if zulandra teleports didnt really count towards the "2 teleports" limit in order for the bot to take an extra piece of food, since again, he left 1 spot empty for some reason. naturally i still have a bunch of em stored in the bank in case it dies, but again it never actually went to the bank to grab new ones to then tp and grab my stuff back. a bigger issue that happens after the death however, is that pausing and starting the bot again doesnt fix the bot. there are only 2 ways to restart it at that point, either a full stop, which also cuts the hour short and thus costs you, or, as a work around, i found if i go into the settings where i set my gear, and just scroll through to the end and press start, it starts working again.
Otherwise a great bot, just with these issues you cant have it run without babysitting it which is a shame.

Primate
to reply to what you said on my review, i had the issue literally just a few hours ago, also to quote your recent update "The bot now takes an extra piece of food if you have a single teleport in your inventory" that didnt happen, it left one inventory spot empty, i doubt i have an older version since i downloaded it literally today, now to be fair, i did have 2 teleports, a dueling ring and teleports to zulandra, i have some zulandra teleports in my inventory to save the bot some clicks when it goes to bank so it doesnt have to withdraw, it would make sense however if zulandra teleports didnt really count towards the "2 teleports" limit in order for the bot to take an extra piece of food, since again, he left 1 spot empty for some reason. naturally i still have a bunch of em stored in the bank in case it dies, but again it never actually went to the bank to grab new ones to then tp and grab my stuff back. a bigger issue that happens after the death however, is that pausing and starting the bot again doesnt fix the bot. there are only 2 ways to restart it at that point, either a full stop, which also cuts the hour short and thus costs you, or, as a work around, i found if i go into the settings where i set my gear, and just scroll through to the end and press start, it starts working again.
Otherwise a great bot, just with these issues you cant have it run without babysitting it which is a shame.
It will leave open a spot for gear switches that require an empty slot. If you have only 1 teleport this slot is opened up before starting the kill.

A quick workaround for after dying when the web is down is to just withdraw a zul-andra teleport from the bank yourself. Bot should work from there.

It will leave open a spot for gear switches that require an empty slot. If you have only 1 teleport this slot is opened up before starting the kill.

A quick workaround for after dying when the web is down is to just withdraw a zul-andra teleport from the bank yourself. Bot should work from there.
is there anyway to check if the web is on or down? couldnt find anything while googling about it, new to the botting scene thus i dont really know what web you are reffering to. But itd be great to know if its down or not before i go botting seeing how it being down impacts some bots negatively.

I've noticed that sometimes the bot will prioritize attempting to attack the melee phase instead of dodging the tail strike, and there are instances where it will make the character stand in the poison to the point that it eats all of its food and tellies out. While the character doesn't seem to die from this most of the time, it could cause issues for some others. Points I would like to see added are, Karils bow support, and the new Crystal armor + bow support

I've noticed that sometimes the bot will prioritize attempting to attack the melee phase instead of dodging the tail strike, and there are instances where it will make the character stand in the poison to the point that it eats all of its food and tellies out. While the character doesn't seem to die from this most of the time, it could cause issues for some others. Points I would like to see added are, Karils bow support, and the new Crystal armor + bow support
+1, seen it get hit by the tail multiple times, only happens when its in the left corner tho, so at the start of the fight or after a phase ends, doesnt always happen but often enough to be slightly annoying, tends to get hit twice if it gets hit once too.

use it all the time but it just came up that trident of the swamp is unsupported? i use this weapon all the time with this bot ????

EDIT...only happens if i go to use my serp helm. if i take serp helm off and use armadyl and ahrims its fine???

will the bot only withdraw potion(4)? can it be set to use up the Potions(3) and (2). i dont have much cash for a large stack of Antivenoms+(4)

10/10 bot. Best I've run since the dungeoneering bots back in the day. Have gone from 126 kc to 1446 kc (currently running bot as well). If I'm home babysitting it, sometimes I just watch the bot in awe as it's just insane to think how smoothly it operates.
I've only died once on this bot and it was early on due to a 39-40 range attack. I did take over the bot and tele back myself as it seemed to have trouble going from fally death spot to bank.
I have a few proggy pics on my phone and can upload if needed for others to see that this is the real deal.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but do you see yourself adding any options for antipoisons in the future so that ironmen will be able to use this bot without 87 herblore?

Primate
I'm sure this has been asked before, but do you see yourself adding any options for antipoisons in the future so that ironmen will be able to use this bot without 87 herblore?
Maybe in the far future.

Still going flawlessly for me. Probably also been suggested before, but do you have any intentions of adding the ability to complete multiple kills per trip, instead of resupplying after every kill?

Primate
Still going flawlessly for me. Probably also been suggested before, but do you have any intentions of adding the ability to complete multiple kills per trip, instead of resupplying after every kill?
It's already there, it depends on your configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.