Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Resizable mode and also tried fixed mode both used mystic might
Did you restart it after going to fixed mode? It caches the prayer after first detection, so if detection doesn't work in resizable mode it's going to keep using mystic might for the rest of the session.

Did you restart it after going to fixed mode? It caches the prayer after first detection, so if detection doesn't work in resizable mode it's going to keep using mystic might for the rest of the session.
Yes needed to restart it to work thanks!

Will there be other banking/restore options soon look poh with ornate pool etc?

Good but doesnt seem to pick up Zulandrah Teleport drops

Also if trident of sea is fully charged, doesnt support. Gotta hit something once before start

Primate
Yes needed to restart it to work thanks!

Will there be other banking/restore options soon look poh with ornate pool etc?
I have plans to add more strategies in the future, yes.
Good but doesnt seem to pick up Zulandrah Teleport drops

Also if trident of sea is fully charged, doesnt support. Gotta hit something once before start
Have you seen it actually skip picking up drops? I haven't noticed it once in hundreds of hours.

The full trident bug will be fixed in the next update, along with any equipment with special characters in it.

I have plans to add more strategies in the future, yes.

Have you seen it actually skip picking up drops? I haven't noticed it once in hundreds of hours.

The full trident bug will be fixed in the next update, along with any equipment with special characters in it.
Going to buy more credits and test it our for 2-3 hours , will update you on the teleports

Bot withdrew all my runes to recharge my trident and then checked charges, then banked them cause it already had charges. This could also do with other forms of anti-venom such as antidotes or superantiposions as for ironmen the requirement to use this script would be very high, and any chance of adding a fairy ring TP method? Could be via slayer ring > fairy ring or via ardy cloak > fairy ring, whichever is easier

Primate
Last edited:
Java Warlord
Defeat3d updated Prime Zulrah with a new update entry:

Prime Zulrah v1.0.3 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update is literally inbound in the next few minutes. I'll give it back to you, and feel free to try again when the update is out.

Edit: well, there it is lol.
b51b374967740c81d8681d7a6cb4218d.svg
b6f700d4bc253abdb5ad576917b756d8.svg

Was scared because I know how complex Zulrah is, but this bot is legit 10/10. Works flawlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.