Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually sorry about that. I'll add a "pure mode" ASAP that will prevent you from gaining defence experience, too late for you unfortunately.

As for the triple charging thing, I don't have any control over that.
I decided to try the bot on my piety account yesterday, and damn son, it does and awesome job! 1.5m profit/h. kills zulrah better than i do lol. great job on this bot mate. and i dont worry about that pure to much, since it got it's stats using your Prime NMZ lol. Great job on this my man!

doesnt work. took 48 cents off me and just keeps coming up that its unsupported. tried rune crossbow, dragon crossbow, toxic blowpipe. no good. would like to try it

Has any1 did some research on what is the lowest level and gear that the bot can run on efficiently? Might try to make a farm.

Super excited for this bot but currently I'm unable to set it up. the script is throwing up an error saying twisted bow is currently unsupported despite it saying that it is supported on the main page. Ran the script twice and money was taken from my account both times (48 cents in total) could you please refund this.

Great bot, some suggestions to up the money p/h:
  • Decant/bank (1) and/or (2) dose range/antivenom pots to make sure you leave with a (3) or (4) dose. That'll up the amount of kills per hour.

Primate
Is there a pure method yet?
You can set up the bot to not gain any defence experience since last update.
doesnt work. took 48 cents off me and just keeps coming up that its unsupported. tried rune crossbow, dragon crossbow, toxic blowpipe. no good. would like to try it
Did you include a ranged weapon in your magic equipment or vice versa? That would cause that message.
Super excited for this bot but currently I'm unable to set it up. the script is throwing up an error saying twisted bow is currently unsupported despite it saying that it is supported on the main page. Ran the script twice and money was taken from my account both times (48 cents in total) could you please refund this.
I'm guessing you're trying to use Twisted bow for both magic and ranged equipment? I haven't marked Twisted bow as a magic weapon, so that's why it doesn't accept it. However I could add Twisted bow to magic equipment for the next update.

Great bot, some suggestions to up the money p/h:
  • Decant/bank (1) and/or (2) dose range/antivenom pots to make sure you leave with a (3) or (4) dose. That'll up the amount of kills per hour.
It's currently only doing this for prayer restores. I'll be looking to rework the supply setup soon, as it's quite ugly and user unfriendly.

Has any1 did some research on what is the lowest level and gear that the bot can run on efficiently? Might try to make a farm.
I feel like it should be fine as long as you have a trident and a blowpipe. It might be more efficient to get around 80 magic/ranged though.

runs very well! my only complaint is, the price says 0.24/hr but i ran for an hour and it used my whole dollar. Yes its only a dollar but I was just wondering if its bugged maybe? All in all i give it a solid 9/10

Primate
runs very well! my only complaint is, the price says 0.24/hr but i ran for an hour and it used my whole dollar. Yes its only a dollar but I was just wondering if its bugged maybe? All in all i give it a solid 9/10
You're charged at the start of your session, and every hour after that. So if you run the bot for 1 hour and 1 minute, you're charged 2x $0.24. Shouldn't be $1 though. Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Worked perfectly for me!
Ran for 2 hours (I got shoddy luck on drops too :D)
Screenshot_1.png
Thanks Defeat3d! Awesome Job (y)

It would be nice to add fairy ring teleport to zulrah.
But the bot runs fine atm thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.