Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Last edited by a moderator:
You said any gear that doesn't break is supported and that it was friendly for "poor" ironmen - tried lava battlestaff, slayer staff, fire staff, Zamorak staff, as well as Iban's, and none of them are supported. Can I have a refund please as I am unable to use the script

Last edited:
Primate
You said any gear that doesn't break is supported and that it was friendly for low level ironmen - tried lava battlestaff, slayer staff, fire staff, Zamorak staff, as well as Iban's, and none of them are supported. Can I have a refund please as I am unable to use the script
I'm adding more accurate information later today.

Could you DM me logs for the sessions so I can refund you the right amount?

Have done, cheers. A little to eager to get on to the grind. Pretty please add support for iban's staff (u)

Primate
Have done, cheers. A little to eager to get on to the grind. Pretty please add support for iban's staff (u)
Definitely looking to add support for Iban's soon, as well as any staff that requires autocasting a spell.

You should probably mention that the bot will put your blowpipe on longrange... looked away for 10 seconds and got 3 defence on my pure, so rip

also, i ran it for 30 mins, and it charged me 3 times

Last edited:
Primate
You should probably mention that the bot will put your blowpipe on longrange... looked away for 10 seconds and got 3 defence on my pure, so rip

also, i ran it for 30 mins, and it charged me 3 times
I'm actually sorry about that. I'll add a "pure mode" ASAP that will prevent you from gaining defence experience, too late for you unfortunately.

As for the triple charging thing, I don't have any control over that.

why is both the toxic blowpipe and rune crossbow unsupported?
is this some kind of bug?
the red bar comes on top

Primate
why is both the toxic blowpipe and rune crossbow unsupported?
is this some kind of bug?
the red bar comes on top
You've most likely selected them in your magic equipment, they belong to ranged equipment.

Primate
does this bot support ags spec
Hi Savior, unfortunately this bot does not support Armadyl godsword, because the weapon does not have enough range to hit Zulrah. Thank you for choosing Prime!

easily triggered ✌
Hi Savior, unfortunately this bot does not support Armadyl godsword, because the weapon does not have enough range to hit Zulrah. Thank you for choosing Prime!
I think he meant Armadyl godcrossbow special by ags

It is amazing to see RM finally has a Zulrah bot! Congrats @Defeat3d for the release. Though I am no where close to levels to run it, I would love to see a video of it running for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.