Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When typing in the names, does the capitalization matter?
I tried, messing the the capitalization myself.
Jug of Wine, Jug of wine, and jug of wine. As well as trying Trout and clicking the sara brew option but it doesn't withdraw. If I withdraw the food myself it goes and plays the next round. then returns to bank once the round is over, deposits the contents of the create and stops at the point is has to withdraw. just sitting with bank open.

I tried, messing the the capitalization myself.
Jug of Wine, Jug of wine, and jug of wine. As well as trying Trout and clicking the sara brew option but it doesn't withdraw. If I withdraw the food myself it goes and plays the next round. then returns to bank once the round is over, deposits the contents of the create and stops at the point is has to withdraw. just sitting with bank open.
Figured out my issue. I had to have my axe in my inv for it to work or at least that fixed my withdraw issue. sorry for the spam if this was stated somewhere before. Thanks for trying to help.

I've been babysitting the bot for about an hour now, and I can say that it is very good and has great potential. A little advice from me. Make the bot run to the bank a little quicker and come back quicker, because sometimes it'll take 2 minutes, when the boss spawns back in 1 minute. Also, let it deposit the loot crates instead of opening them. When it opens them it takes up way too much time as it deposits 1 item at a time, very slow.

Client Developer
Seems like reasonable criticism. I've got a load of things I want to improve about this bot, so I'll be sure to add that to a list of settings.

rob

b11d614370f6f54415e7f5a4f4642428.png

loll

got banned at 98

whats the chance of death like with this bot? think its safe for a HCIM?

edit: Doesn't want to withdraw food correctly, even typed it exactly and case sensitive

Last edited:
Client Developer
whats the chance of death like with this bot? think its safe for a HCIM?

edit: Doesn't want to withdraw food correctly, even typed it exactly and case sensitive

How'd you mean? What happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.