Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way you can get it to change brazier if the pyromancer is up asking to be healed? Looks really bot-like clicking the brazier over and over when the pyro requires healing. Also looks even worse as everyone else changes brazier and you are the only one left standing there.

Will there be an option to heal the pyro? I think that night sort a lot of the "looking like a bot" stuff but honestly I've racked up millions of exp very fast using it as it is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thank you for the bot! Got 93 firemaking with it already. Only thing I see is that when there are a lot of people and it right clicks the floor it keeps the menu open but does nothing and will stay that way till the end of the game.
Also when the Pyromancer is 'dead' it keeps spamming the Brazier.

But overall it works oke.

Probably going to get banned because somehow the bot was in Lumbridge walking around for a fairly long time without the hammer, knife and other thing..

Probably going to get banned because somehow the bot was in Lumbridge walking around for a fairly long time without the hammer, knife and other thing..
Bots are broken right now and walk into random directions, this bot gets that bug whenever it needs to bank so I assume it just kept taking damage till it died while trying to find its way out.

Died and then spent an eternity stuck on White Wolf Mountain, just running back and forth up there in a bot like manner, this is the kind of shit that gets you banned :oops:

Sent you the log on Slack, since it's too big for Pastebin, and for posting here :p

Btw it stores crates in the bank like 40% of the time, even if you haven't selected "Store crates in bank"

Last edited:
needs to eat after the game so hp is up i seem to go in with like 15 hp and 10 food should eat to max at bank then go in

@Party Whats the ban rate on this compared to your nmz bot?
i did it for about 2 hours it started shitting its pants wouldnt eat anything after a game run in at low hp with 10 tuna get in the game eat the tuna to full hp and then leave again so turned bot off woke up this morning banned paid for 2 hours got nothing rip

Client Developer
@Party Whats the ban rate on this compared to your nmz bot?

Pretty good - I think if it's the first thing you do on an account it can be a little sketchy due to lack of account history but I've never had any issues from 50-99 on a few accounts.

Straya Cunt
So why does it keep hoping worlds? I don't know how because this bot runs very well generally however only recently its been hoping. Its nearly got me 99; i'm only posting to assist your progress towards a perfect script.

Client Developer
So why does it keep hoping worlds? I don't know how because this bot runs very well generally however only recently its been hoping. Its nearly got me 99; i'm only posting to assist your progress towards a perfect script.

I assume when you say it keeps hopping worlds that it keeps trying to hop to random worlds that aren't W9. If you get my one of the log files (Help > View Logs in the client) then I can take a look at see what it's doing.

Superior All Knowing Person!
b2f09113819686287e18da202dec8d80.png

Perfect as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.