Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back to the bot stuck at poll booth with the interface open. It was unable to close it and just moving between the different options. At the time it said my xp/hr was 118/k so I hate to know how long it was stuck on the interface. I am not sure if this issue is a bot or client side issue but I have attached the log file just in case.

I am definitely worried for an impending ban because of this.

Attachments

• 04-14 18-39-59 - Prime Wintertodt [Easter Sale].txt
    91.9 KB · Views: 1
Community Manager
Just came back to the bot stuck at poll booth with the interface open. It was unable to close it and just moving between the different options. At the time it said my xp/hr was 118/k so I hate to know how long it was stuck on the interface. I am not sure if this issue is a bot or client side issue but I have attached the log file just in case.

I am definitely worried for an impending ban because of this.
Poll booth not being closed is a client issue. They're working on a fix.

Client Developer
Poll booth not being closed is a client issue. They're working on a fix.

It was meant to be fixed last release. The thing I can think of is that the container IDs are different based on whether or not a poll is active.

It was meant to be fixed last release. The thing I can think of is that the container IDs are different based on whether or not a poll is active.
Likely. If theres a poll active, a flag waves next to the booth. If not, the flag hangs on the side.

Can you provide log files please?
Here you go man. I think it has to do that the character is too far away from the roots when its in the brazier that the bot doesn't see it. Another glitch i found was the Poll thing but i guess thats getting fixed eventually. Besides that, pretty good bot.

Attachments

• 04-13 12-17-30 - Prime Wintertodt.txt
    200.3 KB · Views: 2
Client Developer
Gets stuck at the brazier everytime... 0/12 getting 500 points.

Only seems to be happening to a couple of people. No reason why... Can someone please set their logging level to "Fine" in the Client Preferences, give it a run and send me the log file when the issue occurs please.

Only seems to be happening to a couple of people. No reason why... Can someone please set their logging level to "Fine" in the Client Preferences, give it a run and send me the log file when the issue occurs please.

Right at the end started with the "Fine" client preferences. It happens when im out of kindle and it just stands there.

I think an example of the code is:

06:39:48 TRACE [Camera] Camera turn direction: LEFT / UP
06:39:48 TRACE [Camera] Start: 216, Goal: 188
06:39:49 DEBUG Interacting with roots.
06:39:49 TRACE [Camera] Start: 216, Goal: 189
06:39:49 TRACE [Camera] Camera turn direction: LEFT / UP
06:39:49 TRACE [Camera] Start: 216, Goal: 189

But i may be wrong. Anyways let me know if theres anything else i can do to help.

Attachments

• 04-14 10-36-33 - Prime Wintertodt [Easter Sale].txt
    461.4 KB · Views: 2
Cank you make it so when brazzier broken the bot fixes it ..... This is really good and important exp for my ironman

Party, my man, can you make it so that it uses the special attack for d axe? Also adding an option to fix the brazier instead of running away would look more legit (check box) ?

Community Manager
Party, my man, can you make it so that it uses the special attack for d axe? Also adding an option to fix the brazier instead of running away would look more legit (check box) ?
Does the special attack for d axe even help? It looks like you get one "wood" per tick anyways?

Client Developer

I need to fix the fixing anyway, it's really hit/miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.