Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, some issues I've experienced during use;
  1. Getting stuck when mis-clicking on poll booth (sometimes manages to close booth)
  2. Stuck at bonfire after adding all roots (can happen at very start of battle causing character to sit at fire spinning camera eating food till round ends)
  3. Fletches first log after returning to bonfire after completing 500 points then adds 1 kindling and rest of logs (minor)
DgVKE00.png

Cheers, some issues I've experienced during use;
  1. Getting stuck when mis-clicking on poll booth (sometimes manages to close booth)
  2. Stuck at bonfire after adding all roots (can happen at very start of battle causing character to sit at fire spinning camera eating food till round ends)
  3. Fletches first log after returning to bonfire after completing 500 points then adds 1 kindling and rest of logs (minor)
DgVKE00.png
how long for the 99 fm and how many hours did you bot a day?

its working good except for one thing, when the pyro guy is dead it stands on the brazier instead of swaping sides.. doesnt do shit untill its back up, everyone else runs to the next one but my char is just standing there doing nothing trying to use it when its not working

Client Developer
That's weird cause swapping sides has always worked for me :thinking_face:

Hey man after it gets 500 points it stays in the brazier and just stays there. I dont have the AFK option selected so idk why that happens

Client Developer
Hey man after it gets 500 points it stays in the brazier and just stays there. I dont have the AFK option selected so idk why that happens

Can you provide log files please?

Hi great bot, 2 questions is that on your main? im so scared of botting on my main haha. and the break handling I think is broken for me. not sure this is your bot or the client but the breaks just carry on and dont end once it does a break.

Client Developer
Hi great bot, 2 questions is that on your main? im so scared of botting on my main haha. and the break handling I think is broken for me. not sure this is your bot or the client but the breaks just carry on and dont end once it does a break.

Do you mean it starts the break and never stops breaking, or that it doesn't actually start the break?

Running this now, I am fine with everything it does except how it handles eating. It could be more efficient if it did eating of a couple of jugs of wine instead of just 1? Everytime it gets to 61 hp, it eats, but it just eats 1 jug, which means that when it gets hit again it has to eat and interrupt the fletching/burning. Why not make it eat to full so that it can fletch for a longer period of time instead of interrupting every 10 seconds which slows things down alot? I don't know if you know what I mean.

The only issue, as someone else pointed out is that it doesn't eat to full after each round which can sometimes cause it to have to end the game earlier and not get the win. Other than that seems to be running smoothly. Thanks :)

The only issue, as someone else pointed out is that it doesn't eat to full after each round which can sometimes cause it to have to end the game earlier and not get the win. Other than that seems to be running smoothly. Thanks :)

Yea like me in the post above u xD

Status
Not open for further replies.