Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Thieving Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, currently trying to get a feel for the script by using the lite version, idk if its because I use PIA, but every 60 seconds after starting the script I get an error saying I can't connect to verify usage, if I started using the premium script, would I still get problems, and probably charged for hours I didn't use?

Your bot is shit I've wasted 50 cents starting it up repeatedly then there is no option to pick the thievable stall/char god you're a failure.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Your bot is shit I've wasted 50 cents starting it up repeatedly then there is no option to pick the thievable stall/char god you're a failure.

99.9% certain it's a user problem, and not a product issue ;)

worked flawless for me all the way to 99.

Log: 00:00:29 DEBUG Thieve npc 00:00:29 DEBUG We will move in 150875ms 00:00:29 DEB - Pastebin.com

I've found out why the bot keeps clicking the door after being stunned. I think somewhere in your logic you mistakenly made it so the bot would also run away from the Ardougne knights setting. If you disable that to rather run whenever we're low on hp and/or when we run out food to run to the bank, not every time we get stunned.

Would appreciate it if you could fix this ASAP please, thank you.

Bot keeps crashing after 1/2 minutes.
It says: Could not connect to Web Services to verify past usage of this bot

When stealing from master farmer in Draynor the bot sometimes gets stuck right outside the bank and will just sit there trying to click to interact with the bank and it will just say "I can't reach that!" over and over and over..

Really nice bot, u could add the gloves of silence and the dodgy necklaces for more xp per hour.
Except that, i'm really loving this bot, great work ! keep it up ;)

everytime i try to run the bot i get this message:
could not connect to web services to verify pasty usage of this bot

I dont have any firewalls on.

uwu :3
everytime i try to run the bot i get this message:
could not connect to web services to verify pasty usage of this bot

I dont have any firewalls on.
have you tried using other bots? and if so do they work? or is it just this one not working. also, if you have any logs of the issue post them as well :)

have you tried using other bots? and if so do they work? or is it just this one not working. also, if you have any logs of the issue post them as well :)

I use several other bots on several accounts, and they all work fine;

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.