Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Thieving Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched the bot attack the ardy knight and get killed by it, this is not premium script quality...

This is also the Lite version. The premium one doesn't attack the knight. :p:p:p

led

This is also the Lite version. The premium one doesn't attack the knight. :p:p:p
hardy har har so funny, you know what i mean and you know this lite version is the same as the other one with a time limit. i am talking about if i ever used the premium version...

Superior All Knowing Person!
just watched the bot attack the ardy knight and get killed by it, this is not premium bot quality... along with the constant clicking despite it being dazed this is probably very easy for jagex to detect
that's why it says "lite" :p it's not the paid version.
most lite versions are limited not only in the time, but also in it's functions.
and i havn't had any issues with the bot attacking knights, goto your settings (ingame) and click the red joystick at the top right, and put both bars to "hidden"

like so;
Gyazo - b7aa13ad96ce3727b3d68b21d6fb375a.png

led

that's why it says "lite" :p it's not the paid version.
most lite versions are limited not only in the time, but also in it's functions.
and i havn't had any issues with the bot attacking knights, goto your settings (ingame) and click the red joystick at the top right, and put both bars to "hidden"

like so;
Gyazo - b7aa13ad96ce3727b3d68b21d6fb375a.png
Thanks but this is rs3 which i can just equip a non combat item to prevent accidental attacks

Big update coming in 1.1.0, waiting for deployment
  • Added menaphos marketeers
  • Fixed Knights on RS3
  • Fixed animation not being detected on RS3, resulting in it spamming the npc even when stunned.
  • Made the player stand in the correct position at all times for Knight thieving, meaning you won't get spam reported

Big update coming in 1.1.0, waiting for deployment
  • Made the player stand in the correct position at all times for Knight thieving, meaning you won't get spam reported

what a lad.

I'd love to know what kind of plans you have for this bot, as well as if you have a Pyramid Plunder bot planned since savior doesn't seem to be working on it anymore.
What do you mean my plans for it, my plans are litterally, Wait for some one to ask me to add content, if it is something I think fits into the scope of the project I'll add it.

As for Pyramid plunder, I'll ask @Savior but idk.

What do you mean my plans for it, my plans are litterally, Wait for some one to ask me to add content, if it is something I think fits into the scope of the project I'll add it.

Can you add pyramid plunder, if you think it fits the scope of the project?
at 70+ its 100k+ exp/h, and ardy knights are around 40-50k tops. :/

it would be awesome if it had a custom room setup, so it only loots the chests in the first.. 5 rooms, and then in 6-7 it'll loot everything. (for max exp)

Can you add pyramid plunder, if you think it fits the scope of the project?
at 70+ its 100k+ exp/h, and ardy knights are around 40-50k tops. :/
Its not a part of this project, it would be another project if savior isn't doing it. And is it osrs or rs3?

Okay, that answers my questions completely (not sarcasm)

My suggestion would be automatic luring at fruit stalls, if you find they turn out to be popular. If not, I'll just keep luring manually :p They're the best method I know of without requiring mousehops between 25-55 thieving.

Okay, that answers my questions completely (not sarcasm)

My suggestion would be automatic luring at fruit stalls, if you find they turn out to be popular. If not, I'll just keep luring manually :p They're the best method I know of without requiring mousehops between 25-55 thieving.
Automatic luring would be a righteous pain in the asshole. Especially for them dogs at the fruit because you have to lure both of them which can be tedious.

Automatic luring would be a righteous pain in the asshole. Especially for them dogs at the fruit because you have to lure both of them which can be tedious.
I know, that's why I don't think it's worth adding unless you see a lot of fruit stall usage :p I'm fine with or without it :)

Java Warlord
Its not a part of this project, it would be another project if savior isn't doing it. And is it osrs or rs3?
RS3 and OSRS PP are very similar, it would be good to add both because even on RS3 it's still a very good method.

Reactions: Led

led

found an issue in menaphos, somehow i ended up in the al kahrid palace grounds, can you make it just tele back to menaphos if that happens? idk what caused it heres the log: 00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\funha\ - Pastebin.com

and now my character is in the shifting tombs, @Guru i appreciate the updates and effort but this needs to be further tested to prevent these things from happening

it mostly needs a failsafe to use the lodestone to teleport back to surface and then run to the market district

Thanks for the updates. here's what I faced
when I started the bot with a lured knight of ardugne inside the house it was functionining well for 2 minutes, then it used the loadstone saying "go to bank"
after that he stood at the bank doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.