Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Thieving Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0
at java.util.Collections$EmptyList.get(Collections.java:4454)
at robot.IiIiIIIiII.else(l:180)
at robot.IIiIiIiiIi.short(x:186)
at robot.iIiiIIIiIi.execute(i:164)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(yya:75)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(txa:137)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(pab:30)
at nul.IiiIIIiiIIIi.run(krb:161)

Getting this error ardy knights.

When starting Ardy knights, is it normal for it to automatically switch to world 317
Edit: Nvm It looks like it just switches worlds to find fresh knights after they despawn. Although it does sometimes get into a loop of opening and closing the door.

Last edited:
Only given this a couple of short runs. I had level 1 thieving so I went to Men in Lumbridge.

Two issues:
1) There doesn't seem to be any option to use no food? Even if I set food amount to 0 it will go to the bank and try and get food. When you're thieving Men in Lumbridge there isn't any point to using food IMO.

2) I came back to it with its status being "banking" and it was just left clicking my coins in my inventory over and over. It was at the bank in Lumbridge however bank window wasn't open. I'll try get you more detail on this.

EDIT: I tried further tests with selecting to drop coins and then also on another run banking coins.
Both times after thieving a few times it then walked to the bank (even though I only had drop and 0 food selected for one of the runs) and stood at the bank left clicking the coins in my inventory.

Last edited:
79df875d19.png

Was stealing cakes in Ardy, had cakes on bank, drop on rest. Food was the preset for cakes. Don't know much else, but hope you can locate the issue.

79df875d19.png

Was stealing cakes in Ardy, had cakes on bank, drop on rest. Food was the preset for cakes. Don't know much else, but hope you can locate the issue.
Wow, thats interesting. You got a log I can look at?

Master farmers in draynor is bugged. Tried twice and it just stops looking at bank. Few days ago. a load of bugs need fixing! Best of luck lol.

Sent from my SM-G920L using Tapatalk

this bot sucks completely

i'll be surprised if I don't catch a ban because of it. varrock warriors. don't go there. Also stalls suck botting.

this bot sucks completely

i'll be surprised if I don't catch a ban because of it. varrock warriors. don't go there. Also stalls suck botting.
Great feedback. Very helpful and easy to fix based on your informative bug report!!!

Wow, thats interesting. You got a log I can look at?
I do.

7f7e104d48.png

Can you make sure it does this? Don't think pissing off other players is the best way to keep your account under the radar :p

Attachments

• 05-03 18-13-37 - Prime Thieving.txt
    518.7 KB · Views: 3
I do.

7f7e104d48.png

Can you make sure it does this? Don't think pissing off other players is the best way to keep your account under the radar :p
The bot has automatic detection for if the npc hasn't moved in x period of time and will allow him to move.

Tea stalls pls

tile to ALWAYS stand on -> new Coordinate(3268, 3410, 0);
stall = GameObjects.newQuery().names("Tea stall").actions("Steal-from").results().nearest();
Inventory.newQuery().names("Cup of tea").results().asList();

You never have to move or worry about npcs, just click the stall, drop teas, and make sure clouse doesn't move you from the tile.

First of all I'd like to say: great bot! Works just fine pickpocketing ardougne knights. Although sometimes it just stops randomly and says '' Thanks for using primethiever'', without me having stopped it or anything like that. I can't tell whats causing it, but furthermore great bot!

While pickpocketing ardy knights, the bot did not move to prevent the knight from despawning. Looked like it thinks the tiles are part of the area to be in, can supply logs if needed.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Issue; Pathing
NPC: ardy knights / ardy

https://i.gyazo.com/ffa9ffb565597dfa16b96e7ab9d205e8.png

it should be walking on the yellow line, pickpocketing.. instead it'll spam pickpocket, and goto one of the red areas (depending on which side the ardy knight is at the time).
Can you blacklist those 2 tiles? and make it so it'll run back to the two yellow tiles?

you end up getting reported for botting, since you'll despawn the knight.. and people will rage at you ;)

Issue; Pathing
NPC: ardy knights / ardy

https://i.gyazo.com/ffa9ffb565597dfa16b96e7ab9d205e8.png

it should be walking on the yellow line, pickpocketing.. instead it'll spam pickpocket, and goto one of the red areas (depending on which side the ardy knight is at the time).
Can you blacklist those 2 tiles? and make it so it'll run back to the two yellow tiles?

you end up getting reported for botting, since you'll despawn the knight.. and people will rage at you ;)
Bot has built in functionality to check if the npc has not moved in a while, if so, the bot will move the player away from the NPC. Currently I think the value is too high.

I'm rewriting some of the functionality atm so it will be fixed at some point if it does cause despawns.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Bot has built in functionality to check if the npc has not moved in a while, if so, the bot will move the player away from the NPC. Currently I think the value is too high.

I'm rewriting some of the functionality atm so it will be fixed at some point if it does cause despawns.

Ahh alright, wouldn't it be easier to just blacklist those two tiles completely?
the issue is in it actually going there, and staying for more than 10-15 seconds..
which is when people who either autoclick, or semi-afk click knights tends to notice that there's a guy there.
They'll then ask you to move, and when you don't respond -> bot. :/

Ahh alright, wouldn't it be easier to just blacklist those two tiles completely?
the issue is in it actually going there, and staying for more than 10-15 seconds..
which is when people who either autoclick, or semi-afk click knights tends to notice that there's a guy there.
They'll then ask you to move, and when you don't respond -> bot. :/
Not really no, because there is more than just those tiles, and by the end of it, I would have basically black listed the area.

The current solution isn't the best but it does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.