Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Thieving [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add a RWS + Tray notification for when the guard dog lure gets messed up at fruit stalls. Would be a very nice feature for other spots that don't have luring support as well.

Bot somehow went to the sand crab bank and got stuck in it, when the bot was set to drop everything (the default)...

Sometimes it runs away from fights when you aren't even in a fight lol, so you just look kind of dumb and botty running back and forth. And you should put a warning about luring guards first before using the bot or else it just tries to steal next to them too frequently.

Love the bot, just a couple bugs and a suggestion or two. I get tuck at Master Farmer every now and again for anywhere from 15-30 minutes at a time until i realize whats happened. Maybe work out the stuck bugs? :p I'll give you a log if needed. Not so worried about losing RM cash, but can we add a couple things? the chest that are in Ardy castle upstairs, and add support for he ardy paladins? they offer more exp.

I have loved this bot, and how well it has gotten me to 99. Id like to use the master farmers for in ardougne as i have the ard med diaries done, and the ard hard req 70 farming and 65 rc which is a ball ache :p. if you had the ard Master farmers available Not only would it benefit people like me but also i imagine more users for you? :)

Maybe its because i have shift drop active but bot will try to eat food at bank doing nothing but dropping food til its empty.

Option: Ardy Guards
Problem: Started spam clicking pickpocket on a guard that was unreachable and indoors.

image:
xMvehOD.png

EDIT: Also, do you think you can possibly increase the delay when spam clicking, or maybe add like an "efficiency" playersense option to like maybe slow down/take a break often if you chose to keep spam clicking

Option: Ardy Guards
Problem: Started spam clicking pickpocket on a guard that was unreachable and indoors.

image:
xMvehOD.png

EDIT: Also, do you think you can possibly increase the delay when spam clicking, or maybe add like an "efficiency" playersense option to like maybe slow down/take a break often if you chose to keep spam clicking
Yea i wanted to use this bot, but i didn't like the fact it keeps trying to pickpocket when you get stunned, i feel like it would be alot better if it would pause when you get stunned. Also if it have a feature where it would take random pauses that would be nice as well.

It looks like it's set to hold shift as soon as it starts running towards the bank when doing master farmer in draynor, and it doesn't let go of shift until it goes back to pickpocketing?
Really bad since it tries to heal in the bank, so it withdraws food and drops it all, withdraws more and drops it again. Continues until you heal enough over time to not trigger the bot to try eat.

Hi Guru, you mind looking into making a sorcerer Garden in al kharid please. :) this will also be great for pures to use for DT quest.

hey can you make a option in gui to kill the guards when stealing at stalls instead of running?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.