Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Thieving [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on getting it to paid content my friend! i was wondering if you could give us the option to select out position when it comes to stalls. example, i am in menaphos but the bot wants to walk to ardy to steal from sink stalls.

Congrats on getting it to paid content my friend! i was wondering if you could give us the option to select out position when it comes to stalls. example, i am in menaphos but the bot wants to walk to ardy to steal from sink stalls.
Silk stalls

I can add extra locations yes; is this menaphos the new RS3 location?

Put it on pastebin or attach the file to your post using the upload a file next to post reply when commenting

Can't post the logs, file is to large, pastebin says the same.
Open it and just give me the log up until it failed + 15 minutes or so. If It only did one inventory, then I would guess it lasted less than 60 minutes, so send me 60 minutes of log

Open it and just give me the log up until it failed + 15 minutes or so. If It only did one inventory, then I would guess it lasted less than 60 minutes, so send me 60 minutes of log

Attachments

• jama nee.txt
    198.8 KB · Views: 2
Where did the bot stop? Was it inside the bank?

Also I assume this was master farmers? And what game mode?

Also could I get a screenshot of what drops were left in your inventory, and also what items you selected to drop and what ones you selected to loot?

Where did the bot stop? Was it inside the bank?

Also I assume this was master farmers? And what game mode?

Also could I get a screenshot of what drops were left in your inventory, and also what items you selected to drop and what ones you selected to loot?

I was sitting afk at bank pressing empty jugs of wine, I set it to withdraw 10 but it ended up in a mix of empty jugs and full.
Seed: Snapdragon, Torstol, Limpwurt, Rannar, Poison Ivy

Don't have screenshots tough

I was sitting afk at bank pressing empty jugs of wine, I set it to withdraw 10 but it ended up in a mix of empty jugs and full.
Seed: Snapdragon, Torstol, Limpwurt, Rannar, Poison Ivy

Don't have screenshots tough
How much do I owe you

How much do I owe you

I believe it was like 5 hours orso can't quite recall don't have much evidence either so I won't be mad if you don't want to refund it XD
Was just odd that the bot had a full inv of wines.

How much do I owe you

Thanks alot for the quick replies and the quick refund. I will not forget this :) !

I can add extra locations yes; is this menaphos the new RS3 location?
Yes it is a new place in runescape. It is a huge update on alot of skills

Yes it is a new place in runescape. It is a huge update on alot of skills
There are even new people you can pickpocket from too, maybe you can add an update with the, Guru?

Is that RS3? I don't remember there being a master farmer in osrs at ardy?
OSRS, north bank, north of the bank just a bit. north east i guess you'd say.

safer spot, less people around if you know what i mean

Superior All Knowing Person!
insta crashes upon startup;
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The mean value of 1097.0 cannot be greater than the maximum value of 1000.0
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.calculations.Random.nextGaussian(stb:175)
at robot.iIiIIiIiii.if(y:65)
at robot.iIiIIiIiii.enum(y:51)
at robot.IiiiIiiIii.enum(f:87)
at robot.iIiiiiIiII.execute(v:164)
at robot.IiiiIIiIiI.onLoop(qa:132)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(oab:34)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(keb:5003)
at nul.iiIiIiiIIIIiI.run(fzb:28)

- full log; [Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre [Debug] Java Version: 8u - Pastebin.com

- lite loads fine, but it doesn't withdraw food..

https://puu.sh/wcoaO/e11c53a9da.png

When botting here, the bot will more than sometimes step in either of the walking squares of the knight, resulting in it despawning, and worse, everyone calling me out for botting. Please make it so that when the bot lands on one of those tiles, it automatically steps back.

Superior All Knowing Person!
https://puu.sh/wcoaO/e11c53a9da.png

When botting here, the bot will more than sometimes step in either of the walking squares of the knight, resulting in it despawning, and worse, everyone calling me out for botting. Please make it so that when the bot lands on one of those tiles, it automatically steps back.
already told him about it X) it's not gonna get changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.