Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client Developer
Tried it just now and it still wont enter the boat, it just stays put.

Help > View Logs in the RuneMate client, can you attach the last couple Prime PC logs? Sounds like it's not creating the logic tree for you.

Help > View Logs in the RuneMate client, can you attach the last couple Prime PC logs? Sounds like it's not creating the logic tree for you.
How do I attach them? says it doesn't allow .txt extention

Here is what the logs say:
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Marcus\RuneMate\logs\Prime Pest Control FREE 11-20 3-06-50.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 INFO [WebServices] Now tracking 8 statistics and 6 skills for pest-control-free
00:00:00 INFO [Setup] Running start-up configuration
00:00:01 INFO [Setup] Completed start-up configuration
00:00:01 INFO [Preparing] Waiting for user input...
00:00:01 INFO [Preparing] (1/3) Running First Query: Game Objects
00:00:01 INFO [Preparing] (2/3) Running First Query: Items
00:00:01 INFO [Preparing] (3/3) Running First Query: Npcs
00:00:02 INFO 0.0.1
00:00:02 INFO public io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.data.Difficulty io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.Configuration.difficulty
00:00:02 INFO public io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.data.Strategy io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.Configuration.strategy
00:00:02 INFO public io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.CombatConfig io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.Configuration.combat
00:00:02 INFO public io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.PrayerConfig io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.Configuration.prayer
00:00:02 INFO public static final robot.iiIIIiiIiiI io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.Configuration.for
00:00:02 INFO public final java.util.Set io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.PrayerConfig.selected
00:00:02 INFO public final io.primera.api.game.hybrid.local.GearSet io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.CombatConfig.special
00:00:02 INFO public final io.primera.api.game.hybrid.local.GearSet io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.CombatConfig.regular
00:00:02 INFO public final com.runemate.game.api.osrs.local.hud.interfaces.Magic io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.CombatConfig.spell
00:00:02 INFO public final io.primera.api.game.hybrid.local.CombatStyle io.primera.bot.pestcontrol.CombatConfig.style
00:00:02 INFO [Preparing] (3/3) Background Setup Done
00:02:00 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for pest-control-free
00:02:47 INFO [WebServices] No longer tracking pest-control-free

Not sure what the issue is but the bot keeps saying that I have used up the three hours for this week. I haven't used the bot in over ten days so i'm not sure if there is an issue with the bot or how i am trying to set it up.

It has been well over two weeks now and the bot still says i have used up my three hours....

Is there going to be a timer fix on this?

It has been well over two weeks now and the bot still says i have used up my three hours....

Is there going to be a timer fix on this?
Timer is still broke. Has been broken for almost a month now.

Client Developer
Haven't used the bot since november still says i've used up my three hours for the week.

Hmmm we should have fixed that recently. May have to reset them all. Reset yours manually for now at least.

Thought this would work finally after constantly checking forums, Went to PC, stood at the start before finally moving to the east gate just before it got no points for inactivity. Then proceeded to run in a circle, turn spec wep on and afk

Status
Not open for further replies.