Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah this bot does seem to get people banned

well..i used this on few good accs, and i didnt get banned at all..i remember getting banned once for overusing..i actually overslept and my comp was on, but after a while they seem to ban all my accs

well..i used this on few good accs, and i didnt get banned at all..i remember getting banned once for overusing..i actually overslept and my comp was on, but after a while they seem to ban all my accs
the new activity bar is the new bot busting automated detector, it detects clicks,movement tiles,damage,attack styles,portal focus,non-portal focus, everything.

the new activity bar is the new bot busting automated detector, it detects clicks,movement tiles,damage,attack styles,portal focus,non-portal focus, everything.

ye man...after that updated i even managed to get 80-97 str on my main pure...and 60-88 on a new pure, but i havent been lucky on the other accs.

Great bot for getting void points, but moves very bot-like, always stopping at the exact same place before finally moving and pausing again in 50 point rush mode. No ban as of yet but am using cautiously due to the robotic movements. Didn't know how to leave a review so I put it here just to give you the feedback etc x

Looks very much like a bot, it attacked the next monster it saw, then others appeared far closer to it, but it ran right around to the initially spotted monster. No human player would do this.

Perhaps you should look into it.

Great bot for getting void points, but moves very bot-like, always stopping at the exact same place before finally moving and pausing again in 50 point rush mode. No ban as of yet but am using cautiously due to the robotic movements. Didn't know how to leave a review so I put it here just to give you the feedback etc x
I got 3 full void sets on different accounts using this. It was a year ago, but it was "bot like" then pretty much as well. Didn't get banned. Just don't go private worlds, ppl tend to report there.

http://twitter.com/parameter
account got banned immediately upon using this. proceed with caution.

Idk why everyone posting bad reviews... This bots definitely has some kinks but overall its great. Got me full void while I was at work... You might die a few times, you might get a lack of zeal a few times, but overall 4/5. No void bot will be perfect.
Thanks for Full Void :)

Client Developer
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.