Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
keeps getting stuck in the choose your strategy screen, plus its charging me for an hour when i run it

Tbh that needs to change. When a bot doesn't work/gets stuck it's often in the initial setup. Should have a 1 minute grace period or something.

I'll try this again today I was running it fairly successfully recently.

Tbh that needs to change. When a bot doesn't work/gets stuck it's often in the initial setup. Should have a 1 minute grace period or something.

A ton of people (including some authors, because the amount of refunds requests they have to go through would cut in half overnight) have voiced their opinions trying to get them to change this, but the owner(s?) have their heads so far up their asses that they leave it as is and refuse to discuss it(iirc they claim its to avoid abuse. Not sure what retard would sit there hitting play and stop every minute to avoid getting charged. Might as well actually be playing the game at that point) As an added bonus, it's also an easy way to screw people into paying for more monthly hours! Why would they want to stop that?

Yep. Stuck at gangplank after like 4 games. Don't expect a reply/acknowledgement though. Or for the issue to be fixed... lmao.

Very bot like, runs back and forth, runs to the water and will just keep clicking off the map, please fix a couple of these issues

Breaks and stands there for 20 min or more at a time. I would advise making it non-paid until you work out your bugs. I've wasted about a dollar on this thing so far.

As other people have said, bot is extraordinarily broken. I'd go so far as to call charging for it an outright scam. Please take this bot down or fix it. Ridiculous

This appears in logs over and over and over:
00:00:11 INFO [Performance] Route(Idling) with length 1 found in 0ms
00:00:11 INFO [Performance] Idling::execute failed
00:00:11 INFO [Performance] Loop executed in 2ms

not sure if this is happening to anyone else but every so often it will lose the ability to click on the gangplank. The option is completely gone and i keep having to restart t he client to fix it. Not a knock on the bot because ive used it to get full void on 3 accounts but it seems to be happening a lot more often and i keep having to pay every time I have to reset it.

Any chance that one of you having success with using this bot can share the settings you're using?
I simply cant use this either, its way to bot like with the running back and forth thing that currently keeps happening to me when all the doors are closed.

Was working perfect for two days suddenly hes just running left and right back and forth. Highly noticable and easy to get reported by.. As well as there are random moments the bot wont be able to cross the gangplank. Overall works great i got full void (- top) with the bot but it needs some updating my dude.

The addition of a 'Pest Control Points Gained' user interface similar to that of the 'Loot' user interface - containing Total Points Gained and Points Gained Per Hour - would be an absolutely brilliant quality of life inclusion to this bot.

My only qualm is that if set to focus Portals, if there are no Spinners or Portals available nearby to attack, it will often not do a whole lot in the down time. Perhaps the addition to focus Pests in any down time would be a good addition. Though this may impact the targetting of new portals to some degree.

Otherwise the bot seems to do its' job well.

Status
Not open for further replies.