Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Same situation as @Fromdds, realized what was happening when I read about charges for the bot and will stay away until the crashes get sorted :)

Also worth to note that the bot gets stuck at some point it right clicks to attack a mob, and if the pc game happens to end while the bot is right clicking it, it will get stuck ,not going down the ladder for the lobby unless you move the mouse urself to unstuck it, forgot to get a screenshot but il try and get 1 next time

NVM i posted the wrong error log. But yeah theres a problem the bot wont do more than 1 run and it gets stuck not walking to gangplank, is there a way to get my money back since this happened too..
  1. 5 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    Prime Pest Control - $0.1 x 1 hour

10 minutes ago
  3. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    Prime Pest Control - $0.1 x 1 hour

15 minutes ago
  4. You purchased $5.00

20 minutes ago

Last edited:
been charged .20 for trying to use this 2x in 5 min lol and it doesnt seem to be working that well :/ im trying defender now and that seems to work best but when i did the one to attack portals it kept trying to click off the island

Just some issues that I've come across with the bot
1. Gets stuck on brawlers and does not move around them.
2. Attacks splatters (From my experience these should be avoided).
3. Right off the start the bot will click back and forth between the east and west side, because it cannot decide which way to go however, eventually it will pick one side and works properly after that (This happens at every start).

Overall you've done a great job so far with this bot, I have tried the defender option and it does not work very well, but the 50 point rush works well and can get you the points you need.

Thanks,
Jake

Can you add quick prayer? just feel like most legit players would use that. Also if you can add in pot support that would be cool because im just trying to maximize xp. Would be happy to donate some for your time

So... When I use this and we land on the boat in pest control.. my character just stands there..?

I have it on defender. Changed to 50 point rush and still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.