Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey heads up full and lite versions no longer boarding any boats, full version will run to portals but wont attack them. Came back to my character just standing there for six hours lmao. EXCELLENT bot when functioning.

Thanks for update man, been needing to do PC but I guess I will wait for fix.

Thanks for update man, been needing to do PC but I guess I will wait for fix.

No worries, was working lastnight when I tried it. Just babysit the first few games everytime, rs does a lot of updates tends to screw these bots up pretty bad sometimes.

No worries, was working lastnight when I tried it. Just babysit the first few games everytime, rs does a lot of updates tends to screw these bots up pretty bad sometimes.

What's the verdict on how it performed in the new PC?

Works perfectly.

Got these pieces:
kIgmAxz.png

From scratch, it took me 17h. I recieved 3 defence levels while running the +70 boat.

Client Developer
wait this isn't broken like the other PC bots were?

Seems to work well for some and not for others. Still re-doing NMZ so it'll be a while before I get round to making it more reliable.

The script "forgets" to attack stuff too often to look human. If 90% people playing PC wouldn't bot, this would be a really fast ban I guess.

edit: ok after some babysitting I gotta say this has to be by far the shittiest implementation of anything I've seen in a while. It does the job, but at a really horrible error rate. And also costs you money.

(n)

Last edited:
this world shall know pain
is this bot working ? cuz i see alot of people complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.