Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Pest Control [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client Developer
or maybe u can update it like a normal author since u last updated on may 12 smh

I mean there's a bunch of work I could do to it but in reality it wouldn't affect ban rates a huge amount. PC is a hot spot, always has been, always will be. We'll see what I can do for it after Savior and I have finished reworking the Prime Core.

where tf he at

Tbh I'm not sure, I haven't been very active the past days because of exams
I know that he's quite busy irl though

Indeed - work kicking my ass. I restarted work on the core (as mentioned above) today - we'll see what I can get done over the next week but I doubt PC will be touched until I'm 100% satisfied with my flagship bot (NMZ).

I mean there's a bunch of work I could do to it but in reality it wouldn't affect ban rates a huge amount. PC is a hot spot, always has been, always will be. We'll see what I can do for it after Savior and I have finished reworking the Prime Core.

Indeed - work kicking my ass. I restarted work on the core (as mentioned above) today - we'll see what I can get done over the next week but I doubt PC will be touched until I'm 100% satisfied with my flagship bot (NMZ).
do u man, i guess i'll just grind it out then

bot working well for me even on portal chaser mode. Only thing would be to randomize the path a bit more. It does sometimes go to blue and then red first whihc is cool though.

Client Developer
bot working well for me even on portal chaser mode. Only thing would be to randomize the path a bit more. It does sometimes go to blue and then red first whihc is cool though.

It goes to the "preferred portal" for your account first, out of the possible ones which can open first.

I would like a refund. Bot just stands in the boat and doesn't run to defend or portal rush.

Attachments

• 12-12 17-49-39 - Prime Pest Control.txt
    364.3 KB · Views: 4
Just wanted to post again about the problem I had where I just sat in the boat and didn't move, and wanted to get a refund.

Attachments

• 12-12 17-49-39 - Prime Pest Control.txt
    364.3 KB · Views: 2
Well...while I was observing...it was working alright...took quite long to attack each creature. It would also click the plank multiple times to get onto boat, resulting it in getting off and on (thus missing the boat load sometimes). Unfortunately, I got banned, due to the very bot-like nature of this bot...it does the aforementioned things each time; which is why I can confirm that that's the reason I got banned. Definitely not a bot you can use on your main account.

Well...while I was observing...it was working alright...took quite long to attack each creature. It would also click the plank multiple times to get onto boat, resulting it in getting off and on (thus missing the boat load sometimes). Unfortunately, I got banned, due to the very bot-like nature of this bot...it does the aforementioned things each time; which is why I can confirm that that's the reason I got banned. Definitely not a bot you can use on your main account.
Send the logs in , What can he do with this information with out the logs...... Nothing , So send the logs

Just wouldnt leave the boat, if I clicked to leave the boat it would work ok but it, without being ironic... it runs like a bot? Like double clicks everything, will keep clicking attack when the gate is closed, if you die, it doesnt leave the boat.. I would like a refund tbh, had to start this thing up twice and both times it just wouldnt leave the boat, this is all it says on the log:

00:13:48 INFO Waiting for game to start!
00:13:48 DEBUG Executing: Empty Leaf.

cont.

00:14:02 DEBUG Executing: Empty Leaf.
00:14:02 DEBUG Executing: Empty Leaf.
00:14:02 DEBUG Parallel collect task were cancelled

Eventually I just closed it, 50 point rush just ran around and its entirely obsolete with the new system..

It doesnt look like youve update this bot for a long long time

Doesn't work at all now, shuts off after starting up and it took 18 cents from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.