Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Broken currently. Won't recognize that it's near NMZ. If you could refund my money back for the past four hours it charged from me trying to restart it.

Seems to be getting stuck on the boss selection screen as well as after repairing barrows it doesn't know how to get back to NMZ like it can't see the drop down menu in minigame list.

hey I use your script quite a lot and I dont know what happened but the bot malfunctioned and stopped. I was curious if you could refund me for this error occuring. I've probably spent over $10-$20 bucks using just your script alone. thanks again. here is the error btw i also submitted it via runemate client.

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@11ebad6 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@10640e0[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 732245]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2063)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:830)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1379)
at java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(AbstractExecutorService.java:112)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.BotPlatform.invokeLater(cmc:151)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.dispatchLater(xnc:51)
at nul.IIiIIIiiIiiii.onCS2ScriptStarted(ibc:579)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor65.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:357)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:200)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:197)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:196)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:573)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:834)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$0(TCPTransport.java:688)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:687)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Is this still being updated? I've caught it on 2-3 different occasions stuck on "Walking/Traversing Path" (whatever that status message is in Runemate)... and it's essentially already sitting in the corner of the map within NMZ, but it still keeps clicking to try and walk into the corner whenever it's already in it. I will PM logs to you Party.

Got stuck outside the Absorption barrel chewing on the rock cake for ages and wasted credits, attached logs.

Attachments

• Prime NMZ 4-20 8-54-33.log
    602.8 KB · Views: 0
Bot works great again.

Got 99 str 99 range 99 hitpoints :)
Also all combat stats 90+

thanks for the bot mate cost me all around 30$ :) !

Things that need fixed with the bot:

- better pathfinding, sometimes gets stuck between the bank and NMZ
- finish dialogue with Bob before attempting to teleport to NMZ via Minigame Teleport menu (currently gets stuck because it doesn't finish the conversation with Bob after fixing Barrows gear)
- if you start the bot with any kinds of half used potions in it (for example Prayer potion (2) Overload (3)), the bot will screw up at the potion barrels and will just chill there for a while

Other than that, it's amazing and does its job perfectly.

Things that need fixed with the bot:

- better pathfinding, sometimes gets stuck between the bank and NMZ
- finish dialogue with Bob before attempting to teleport to NMZ via Minigame Teleport menu (currently gets stuck because it doesn't finish the conversation with Bob after fixing Barrows gear)
- if you start the bot with any kinds of half used potions in it (for example Prayer potion (2) Overload (3)), the bot will screw up at the potion barrels and will just chill there for a while

Other than that, it's amazing and does its job perfectly.

The last point of you i dont have that problem with the barrels, but i use absorps + overloads maybe is the problem prayer pots :p

How do I select my special attack weapon? When I get to that part of the setup, my client won't let me click anymore and there's no option to select a spec weapon from the runemate client? Any help would be greatly appreciated.