Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Why does exp/hr or time to target level never work for range or strength? It always works for HP, but never for others? Is it just buggy? I've had it work for range once in a while after spam clicking it, but it never consistently tracks exp to target level through runemate.

Hey I'm having trouble launching this script. Whenever I launch it, the script goes to my bank looking for a rock cake when I'm not even using barrow armour but rather full dragon with dragon scimitar. I didn't even get to use the script but was charged for 3 hours

Client Developer
Hey I'm having trouble launching this script. Whenever I launch it, the script goes to my bank looking for a rock cake when I'm not even using barrow armour but rather full dragon with dragon scimitar. I didn't even get to use the script but was charged for 3 hours

You have to use a rock cake if using the absorption method - it's a requirement.

Not sure what happened but after about ~6 hours of working, the script malfunctioned or something. Wasted my runemate credits and my OSRS GP. Please refund the RuneMate credits. I uploaded a few screenshots to serve as evidence.

cMcUdwG.png
TOEZy0w.png
q6ocdPw.png
rZUzX4s.png

Client Developer
Not sure what happened but after about ~6 hours of working, the script malfunctioned or something. Wasted my runemate credits and my OSRS GP. Please refund the RuneMate credits. I uploaded a few screenshots to serve as evidence.

cMcUdwG.png
TOEZy0w.png
q6ocdPw.png
rZUzX4s.png

Please supply the actual log file and not just screenshots of it...

Can you add an option in the GUI for stop after X # of dreams? Would be a huge addition in my opinion otherwise you have to take out the exact GP and do it that way.

Can you add an option in the GUI for stop after X # of dreams? Would be a huge addition in my opinion otherwise you have to take out the exact GP and do it that way.

Doesn't seem like Party is interested in updating the script beyond keeping it running. I would also like to see a delay on the rockcake/prayer flick, tried to get a response for 2 weeks to no avail.

Client Developer
Doesn't seem like Party is interested in updating the script beyond keeping it running. I would also like to see a delay on the rockcake/prayer flick, tried to get a response for 2 weeks to no avail.

Can't respond to everything, and won't respond to things I've already commented on.

Getting random cpu spikes to 100% every few seconds. Then back down to 10% afterwards where it normally sits.. Can't quite pinpoint what action the script is doing that is causing such a massive spike in CPU. Just using one account so shouldn't have any issues at all.

Reporting bug - on pure account with 15 pray
Mode: Rumble hard
Method: absorption overloads and rock cake

Everything goes fine from the start and into the dream. Once in the dream (sometimes) it will guzzle rock cake right after the damage from overload has been return to the player (e.g 1hp back to 51 hp) this results in hp that is below 51 and therefor can't use overload until hp has regenerated back to 51. This takes considerable time and wastes a lot of absorption points.

Suggestion - add a timer on the overload and make it not possible to guzzle rock cake +/- 3secs of the overload timer.

Furthermore, this is not a bug that always happens, so it could be just through chance. Either way it's putting me off using the premium version and if it continues it wont be viable to use.

Kind regards.

Can't respond to everything, and won't respond to things I've already commented on.

And what do you suppose is the solution to this? Everyone who has a suggestion read through 69 pages of comments to see if it's already been done? Can you at least link me to where you commented on this?

And what do you suppose is the solution to this? Everyone who has a suggestion read through 69 pages of comments to see if it's already been done? Can you at least link me to where you commented on this?
This is a botting forum not fucking Sears mate.

After taking a break and guzzling down to 51hp, kept entering and exiting with the potion, wasted 52k

Same here man When i use the break handler, when it ligs me back in, it will either ooen and close bank or rock cake, potion leave dream.

This happening to anyone elese ?

Anyone use break handler ? How often? How long.? Does it fail after relog?

There is a problem.

When using Dharoks w/ repair: after it repairs at Bob it teleports back to NMZ and tries to withdraw potions from the barrels without equipping the dharoks, so you don't have enough inventory space to withdraw. It just keeps trying to withdraw without equipping the dharoks. Caught it doing this 3 times now.

hey i keeep dieing with overloads and absorbs .

at some point my hp goes up to 48 and i die from the bosses atking big numbers on me

50 atk
92 str
1 def 1 pray

using absorb method
no pray

uploaded the file, it sais i cant upload a .log file so i saved it as a .txt

hope thats fine ? :/

Attachments

• primelog.txt
    61.3 KB · Views: 1
Seems to have an issue putting the right amount of money in. Spam says that there's not enough gold in the pot and keeps trying, (I have enough in my bank) but when I manually put money in it'll run fine. I'm confused though as I've put 200k in and when i come back to check it's tried going back in and not enough gold.

Also it’s getting stuck after repairing barrows armor it won’t re equip it and my account has been logged in for a few hours trying to withdraw absorption potions with the armor in the inventory saying my inventory is full. Had this error a few times

I just tried running the bot and it crashed 3 or 4 times in a row. I was charged for each time. Can i get a refund? There seems to be a big issue with this bot now.

Also you never responded about the exp tracking in the gui. There is obviously no log for that, but could you comment on that?