Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Client Developer
Hey guys. So far I've had little issues with this bot however last night my guy went to speak to an NPC called Bob and was stuck there for over 3 hours trying to teleport back to the NMZ. I'm probably going to get banned for this. I try to upload the log but it says the file is too large.

Could i please get a refund for 4 hours please?

It's unlikely to get you banned. I've refunded the 4 hours.

I can't confirm any barrows repairing errors as I'm not using barrows, have used this bot for 100+ hours now, flawless for me personally.

It's unlikely to get you banned. I've refunded the 4 hours.

Oh my god , thank you so much for putting my mind at ease. I was worried that I was getting the hammer haha. And thank you for the refund - it's going right back to you guys anyway :)

Would it benefit you guys if i provided the log? I tried uploading but apparently the file size is too big. If you provide me an email or an alternative way to get you this information I would be more than happy to oblige.

Thanks again!

I can't confirm any barrows repairing errors as I'm not using barrows, have used this bot for 100+ hours now, flawless for me personally.

Yes this is by far the best script I've seen. Flawless otherwise.

Edit:

Wow after seeing my initial post, I say please a lot. Must be my inner Canadian shining.

Client Developer
@Mario12432 Nah I just need to have a quick look over the logic for Bob, I think I know what the issue is I just won't have a chance to fix it until after christmas :(

FYI, if you have ava accumulator pick up steel arrow as you are restocking absorb/overloads, the bot keeps trying to take out potions but the inventory is full. Is there a way to fix this?

Is 32k xp/hr (not including hp) at 70 range with this setup low? I've been reading of people getting 80-90k+ xp/hr with similar setups and I'm not entirely sure if that's accurate or not. Mith darts, full void, overloading with absorbs.

Attachments

• nmv zetup.PNG
    nmv zetup.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 18
Is 32k xp/hr (not including hp) at 70 range with this setup low? I've been reading of people getting 80-90k+ xp/hr with similar setups and I'm not entirely sure if that's accurate or not. Mith darts, full void, overloading with absorbs.

They use blowpipe for that exp man..........................

Imbue a magic shortbow and use rune arrows, 45-50k exp/hr at low 70s

Also @Party having that same rock cake issue as listed on reviews, rock cakes down to 50 instead of 51, drank an overload for the first time 3mins into the dream

Just got a 2 day ban doing nmz..

Guess that's all the botting I will be doing..

Bot has run flawless for me personally.
I received a temporary ban today
I assume due to my fault for only training STR in NMZ daily
Have been botting for hours a day with the break system??
I guess they still get suspicious

Im using full obsidian setup so the bot doesn't have to do anything but repeat the dream and it seems to work fine.

They use blowpipe for that exp man..........................

Imbue a magic shortbow and use rune arrows, 45-50k exp/hr at low 70s

Also @Party having that same rock cake issue as listed on reviews, rock cakes down to 50 instead of 51, drank an overload for the first time 3mins into the dream

Just got a 2 day ban doing nmz..

Guess that's all the botting I will be doing..

I also got a 2 day ban today??
I have been using the break system etc, unsure as to what specifically triggered the ban

Bot has run flawless for me personally.
I received a temporary ban today
I assume due to my fault for only training STR in NMZ daily
Have been botting for hours a day with the break system??
I guess they still get suspicious

Im using full obsidian setup so the bot doesn't have to do anything but repeat the dream and it seems to work fine.

I also got a 2 day ban today??
I have been using the break system etc, unsure as to what specifically triggered the ban

I did a 10hr proggy with client before update

Got online, did some pking, (was making a pure)

Launched client again, said there was an update needed, yada yada, 24mins into the next session I was banned for 2 days.

I was being a little reckless with the amt of time I was botting 10h+ a day, so I have no complaints about the ban, atleast it wasn't permanent y'know?

That ends my botting adventure though.

Another problem with Bob, he repairs my armour and then I teleport back to NMZ fine but the bot does not equip armour and it stays in the invantory and it goes to get absorb pots but because DH is in my invantory it can't get enough pots out, tries this for hours. Has happened 2 nights in a row once for a good couple hours.

shit guys, should I take a break from this nmz bot if people have been getting banned lately? i've been botting like crazy on my main, i don't want this to get banned, have 200mil+ in there

shit guys, should I take a break from this nmz bot if people have been getting banned lately? i've been botting like crazy on my main, i don't want this to get banned, have 200mil+ in there

Don't risk what you cant afford to lose. I always anticipate a ban - but I've been literally going so hard 15+ hrs a day for at least 1.5 weeks without issue.

I also babysit it occasionally and check up on it regularly. I'll also open skill tabs and play around / talk to friends while its going. I also quest and play legit on the account once in a while and I've had no problems.

Edit:

I also use a VPN service and switch IP's once a week.

Love this script! I would love to see a delay on prayer flicking/rock cake.

To me, it seems a little unrealistic to go several hours hitting rock cake the exact time you need it. I would be ok with my health varying from 4-5 to throw some randomization in there.

I would pay an extra 2 cents an hour for this feature, as I feel it would really be worth it.
Any word on this @Party

left my bot run overnight on my alt, and it only did 1 hour of nmz and then logged out. it kept charging me, so it charged me for 7 hours. can i get a refund please?

having issues getting the bot started - tried 5 times keeps randomly stopping I. I tried watching it, sometimes it stopped after drinking prayer pot other time completely random with melee. not sure why but it charged me 5 hours each time I restarted it would charge another hour.

edit: tried super restores which it won't use it all lost 9 hours now in about 30 minutes of attemps

edit: wont use super restores at all - it is infact prayer pots causing it to crash every time it drinks one it stops the bot and charges me an hour.

Last edited: