Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Where should we post exactly for hour refunds if the bot was malfunctioning? Also I think i'm being double-charged at times... Used it for less than an hour one day, an hour the next but it took out two.

When am I charged for using Premium bots?
At the start of every new botting hour and every new bot instance. If you start an instance and stop it after 30 seconds to restart it, you will be charged once per instance start.
Why are my hours disappearing so quickly? I haven't used that many hours?
You are likely on a shared network or using a VPN where someone else on your network has used up the hours. If this is the case you should speak to your service provider and ask them to give each connecting user a unique public IP address.

also if you tried to use the bot after an osrs or rs3 update its all on you cause the client was broken and not the script I may be wrong but I doubt you will get a refund for that

Hello i've lost 0.10$ twice as soon as i started the bot, it said im out of absorption while i have 14 in my inv
24wfxgx.png

Last edited:
its crashing as soon as i try and start it. iv used 6 hours trying to figure it out. any chance of a refund on those and is it me doing something wrong or should i wait for an update or something? cheers

its crashing as soon as i try and start it. iv used 6 hours trying to figure it out. any chance of a refund on those and is it me doing something wrong or should i wait for an update or something? cheers
oh my lord, when will you guys start realising that after every thursday osrs update the client stops working, be fucking patient untill its fixed, stop being such fucking leechers to only type complaints when the client is not working

oh my lord, when will you guys start realising that after every thursday osrs update the client stops working, be fucking patient untill its fixed, stop being such fucking leechers to only type complaints when the client is not working

mate i wasnt even complaining im a noob at botting. should i wait until tomorrow then?

had a question about this bot, i've used it a few times and it works great.
i don't know if i missed the option if there is one but is there a option that sets a timer for the bot to leave NMZ and log out on its own?

had a question about this bot, i've used it a few times and it works great.
i don't know if i missed the option if there is one but is there a option that sets a timer for the bot to leave NMZ and log out on its own?

theres an option to set how many dreams it should do untill it logs out

The bots awesome and i've ran it over 100 hours without a ban achieving 99 strength and working on 99 atk and hp currently with def planned next, only complaint with the bot is it will withdraw 300k to repair armor at bobs and ends up short of money and continues to attempt to repair the armor. I wasted about 4 hours worth of botting time and money due to this when i went to work and left it running. If this can be fixed i would say the bots flawless and the easiest way i could see to fix it is instead of having it draw 300k make it 350k or 400k. I also found a bug where if the bot leaves to go repair armor and only has 3 inventory spots after taking money out the bank due to it not banking or storing absorb and overloads it will get stuck at bobs aswell attempting to repair the 4th piece of armor but wont requip the other armor that it has already repaired to repair the unrepaired piece.

Can you preemptively make the bot drink overload before it expire because during the time you drink overload monsters will hit you more than one and you will lose more points in absorption.

Can you preemptively make the bot drink overload before it expire because during the time you drink overload monsters will hit you more than one and you will lose more points in absorption.
Osrs wont let you use another overload until after the first one expires so it wouldn't be possible.

Client Developer
The bots awesome and i've ran it over 100 hours without a ban achieving 99 strength and working on 99 atk and hp currently with def planned next, only complaint with the bot is it will withdraw 300k to repair armor at bobs and ends up short of money and continues to attempt to repair the armor. I wasted about 4 hours worth of botting time and money due to this when i went to work and left it running. If this can be fixed i would say the bots flawless and the easiest way i could see to fix it is instead of having it draw 300k make it 350k or 400k. I also found a bug where if the bot leaves to go repair armor and only has 3 inventory spots after taking money out the bank due to it not banking or storing absorb and overloads it will get stuck at bobs aswell attempting to repair the 4th piece of armor but wont requip the other armor that it has already repaired to repair the unrepaired piece.

I did not realise that it cost more than 300k..! If you get in touch with me on Discord I can show you how to fix this before I update the bot.

Whenever the power surge power up is active the bot starts rapidly switching back and forth between the inventory and attack tab. I'm guessing it does this to switch back to the main weapon since the spec is minimum 50% for the gmaul but it seems weird to switch back to your main weapon when your spec is regenerating so fast at 20% per tick.

The bot effectively switches or tries to switch 20 times between the main and spec weapon in a 45 second time frame. I'm not sure if this fast switching is intentional to but it seems bot like compared to just keep the spec weapon equipped whenever power surge is enabled.

Also sometimes it uses the gmaul spec on a first strike which wastes the spec itself. Otherwise this is a great script!
I guess a possible feature could be to temporarily use protect from melee to avoid losing absorption between overloads. Not sure if this is feasible without prayer potions though since you still need prayer to flick rapid heal.