Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Client Developer
Left the bot running whilst at work, only to come home to him spam talking to bob. Turns out he only had enough money to repair 3/4 items. Is this a bug or did I miss something in the setup?
Thankfully it wasn't for long as I got home just in time.

Are you sure? It withdrew 300k:

07:50:00 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={300000}, item={"Coins x300000"})

Then removed the broken pieces:

07:50:23 INFO Removing broken items
07:50:24 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dharok's helm 25"})
07:50:26 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dharok's greataxe 25"})
07:50:27 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dharok's platelegs 25"})

Then fixed those pieces for a cost of 232k:

07:50:30 INFO Talking to Bob
07:50:31 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-232540}, item={"Coins x67460"})
07:50:31 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Dharok's helm 25"})
07:50:31 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dharok's helm"})
07:50:31 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Dharok's greataxe 25"})
07:50:31 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dharok's greataxe"})
07:50:31 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"Dharok's platelegs 25"})
07:50:31 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"Dharok's platelegs"})

Are you sure? It withdrew 300k:

Then removed the broken pieces:

Then fixed those pieces for a cost of 232k:
Sorry for the late reply, but it didn't fix all the pieces. There was 1 piece (cant recall which one it was) that it was continually trying to repair but didn't have enough coins for. I stopped the bot, got the coins manually and repaired it myself.
Edit: Just watched it do it fine this time. One of the pieces might of been a little bit more damaged. Not too sure

Last edited:
Awesome and flawless script is all I have to say.

ClvOxUD.png

The only thing I'v had problem with, and in fact it kinda rare to occur but still occurs every now and then, is that whenever the overload ends, the bot immediately drinks another ovl, and on the same tick 1hp regenerates, therefore the bot ALSO guzzle on the rock cake resulting the character to die and restart the dream. That's completely fine with me, I don't mind considering I only pay 6k each dream. But is this possible to fix? Maybe add a slight delay on the guzzle-cake or something, atleast like a few seconds. I don't know.

Here's the .gif of the situation I'v explained above.

Gyazo - 9b2ef7ac9963bb4a96c6f86da2dea9b0.gif

Last edited:
Client Developer
Awesome and flawless script is all I have to say.

ClvOxUD.png

The only thing I'v had problem with, and in fact it kinda rare to occur but still occurs every now and then, is that whenever the overload ends, the bot immediately drinks another ovl, and on the same tick 1hp regenerates, therefore the bot ALSO guzzle on the rock cake resulting the character to die and restart the dream. That's completely fine with me, I don't mind considering I only pay 6k each dream. But is this possible to fix? Maybe add a slight delay on the guzzle-cake or something, atleast like a few seconds. I don't know.

Here's the .gif of the situation I'v explained above.

Gyazo - 9b2ef7ac9963bb4a96c6f86da2dea9b0.gif

Yeah this should be achievable, I'll make sure I factor it into the next version :)

Yeah OSRS was down, give it a restart and I'll refund the lost session.
Man idk if its just me but the bot keeps leaving the dreams and messing up and not reloading pots and starting another dream. And its running really slow. I've used this bot a lot and up until the past few days its been messing up a lot

Client Developer
Man idk if its just me but the bot keeps leaving the dreams and messing up and not reloading pots and starting another dream. And its running really slow. I've used this bot a lot and up until the past few days its been messing up a lot

Seems to be fine for everyone else - can you send me a couple of log files?

There's a bug where if someone kills the cow and the bot picks up the bones, it won't be able to fill up your inventory with the set number of potions if you didn't leave an extra inventory space and the bot will quit and show an error of ""\Failed to satisfy PotionWithdrawCase(AbsorptionBarrel) _x_ times" where _x_ is number of attempts.

Why aren't all bosses available? E.g. Nazastarool and Witch's Experiment?

Also,

There seems to be an issue with the bot continuing to run even when a runescape restart/login has failed.
It keeps charging even when the bot has failed to login and is just sitting at a login screen.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    70 KB · Views: 3
Client Developer
Also,

There seems to be an issue with the bot continuing to run even when a runescape restart/login has failed.
It keeps charging even when the bot has failed to login and is just sitting at a login screen.

That bits a client issue - how much were you overcharged?

easily triggered ✌
Nice script with melee, but now I tried ranging but that didnt work, the script said it was out of overloads but I didnt tick the box to leave when out of overloads and I didnt bring any overloads either.. And also is it possible to use super range pots ?

thanks
OVLS have def boost which keeps your absorbs longer

Had the bot running overnight, ran into an issue of logging in for 9 hours?

Attachments

• 12-12 00-04-14 - Prime NMZ.txt
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
Any chance you can provide logs for the session? The Prime NMZ logs can be access through Help > View Client within the client.
I'm not sure if they are the right logs since they are dated the same day that the issue occurred, but their last modified date is later. They are the earliest logs I have.

Attachments

• 12-07 21 46 00 - spectre.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 12-07 21-46-58 - Prime NMZ.txt
    572.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 12-07 21 46 54 - game.txt
    591 bytes · Views: 0