Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ

Bot worked great first time around. Now shutoff several seconds after starting. Could I get a refund of 50 cents for the 5 times I tried making it work. What is the problem?

Attachments

• 06-22 01-20-48 - Prime NMZ.txt
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 06-22 01-23-53 - Prime NMZ.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 06-22 01-27-29 - Prime NMZ.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 06-22 01-30-15 - Prime NMZ.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 06-22 01-31-51 - Prime NMZ.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 1
Client Developer
Bot worked great first time around. Now shutoff several seconds after starting. Could I get a refund of 50 cents for the 5 times I tried making it work. What is the problem?

Sent the refund - looks like it was failing to handle the potion barrels/rewards chest repeatedly. When did you attempt these sessions?

Sent the refund - looks like it was failing to handle the potion barrels/rewards chest repeatedly. When did you attempt these sessions?
Attempted them last night. Which was about 7 hours ago from this post. Thank you.

Attempted them last night. Which was about 7 hours ago from this post. Thank you.
I started it up again today and now it is working. The only thing I changed was the amount of absorptions and overloads that I withdrew. Before I set it to 16 absorptions and 6 overloads. Then I downed it to 15 abs and 5 overloads. It was not like I was putting too much either. Hope this helps.

what combat stats do you recommend starting nmz at? I have always been told 60/60/60? ( side note I have never done nmz before and have no clue about it other than a few youtube videos I have watched)

easily triggered ✌
what combat stats do you recommend starting nmz at? I have always been told 60/60/60? ( side note I have never done nmz before and have no clue about it other than a few youtube videos I have watched)
70/70/70 watch autumn elegy guide

Hey Guys whats the best setup for a 60atk,str,def, 45pray, ive got full d set of armour, and d scim,but not sure whats the best way to use this bot, for armour & inventory wise - any light on it would be amazing!

Client Developer
Hey Guys whats the best setup for a 60atk,str,def, 45pray, ive got full d set of armour, and d scim,but not sure whats the best way to use this bot, for armour & inventory wise - any light on it would be amazing!

Torso nezzy fury d-def (as soon as you can) d boots d platelegs fire cape d scim and zerker ring

inv just use default settings for pots + absorption mode, don't use spec attack until dharoks + gmaul

I've noticed that almost every time I hit the 6 hour log with this bot and I have /any/ remaining partially used prayer potions, absorptions, or overloads, the bot will crash with the error "Failed to satisfy BankCase(PrayerPotion) 21 times" and the bot will shut down. It tries with withdraw the specific # of prayer potions that I want, but fails to detect that there is already a partially used prayer potion in my inventory, and thinks that it isn't satisfying my request for that # of prayer potion.

I think the "easiest" fix for this is to just have it immediately bank the entire inventory, then grab the prayer potions, go to the NMZ and grab the absorption/overload potions. Otherwise, you may want to add a failsafe against partially drank potions.

Another error that I see is that even with "repair Barrows armor when broken" disabled, it will stand at the NMZ thing and idle (not shut off, or even log out) until I manually turn the bot off. It'll just hang on "teleporting to Bob!" Log shows that it was stuck for 3-4 hours or so, which sucks. It logged in and out repeatedly for 4 hours :(

Any chance we can get these bugs fixederino'd?

Edit: Did want to say that this bot has worked amazingly. Just these two flaws. I've almost gotten a 99 just from this bot alone from level 40. I'll have it by the end of the week :)

Attachments

• 06-21 04-06-23 - Prime NMZ.txt
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
After a few hours now the NMZ Prime bot won't even work it just keeps running to the trees outside the dream and continues to clicks on trees to try to cut. please fix this and look into it thank you, also it said the client disconnected or closed but it didn't the client and account was still logged on.

Not sure if someone addressed this yet, didn't feel like reading through all the comments, but when you check the box for leave early exit after no more overload potions it doesnt leave and stays. I was wondering if tihs issue is being worked on and getting fixed.

Client Developer
Not sure if someone addressed this yet, didn't feel like reading through all the comments, but when you check the box for leave early exit after no more overload potions it doesnt leave and stays. I was wondering if tihs issue is being worked on and getting fixed.

Wasn't aware that it was an issue. I'll be busy this weekend but can look at it early next week. If you could provide logs that would be useful.

Wasn't aware that it was an issue. I'll be busy this weekend but can look at it early next week. If you could provide logs that would be useful.

Here you go. I mean the bot still worked fine, but just less xp/hr when i have to stay with just absorption pots only and no overloads. Thats why i wanted it to leave after last overload was done, but instead it stayed and continued till no absorption pots was left.

Attachments

• 06-30 03-47-59 - Prime NMZ.txt
    204.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 06-30 00-53-09 - Prime NMZ.txt
    87.5 KB · Views: 3
Client Developer
Here you go. I mean the bot still worked fine, but just less xp/hr when i have to stay with just absorption pots only and no overloads. Thats why i wanted it to leave after last overload was done, but instead it stayed and continued till no absorption pots was left.

Yeah I understand that, it's just odd because I'm confident I didn't change anything there.

Yeah I understand that, it's just odd because I'm confident I didn't change anything there.
No worries. Just thought i'd let you know. I'm sure you are busy person. So i'm not too woried about it. the bot still does the job for the most part :)

go hard
guys can somebody help me how to setup its not working evertime just pm me thnxx

Level up, easy.
guys can somebody help me how to setup its not working evertime just pm me thnxx

Hey, have you set the gear for your character in settings?
That option is found in the >Special Attack tab, press set Standard and special gear and make sure they both match your wishes.
Of course only, if in CONFIGURATION the ''use special attack'' is enabled.
I suggest you go trough again each step of the settings, since it is very easy to setup, good luck!

go hard
Hey, have you set the gear for your character in settings?
That option is found in the >Special Attack tab, press set Standard and special gear and make sure they both match your wishes.
Of course only, if in CONFIGURATION the ''use special attack'' is enabled.
I suggest you go trough again each step of the settings, since it is very easy to setup, good luck!

Heey yes did something wrong in the special att i put it off works flawless now :)