Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate Staff
I've had a few people post here/message me asking my settings, so I am posting here for everyone to see.

This set up gets me approx 85-95k/hour combat XP at level 90/90/90.

Dream & Potion
z5aYtFR.png

Breaks:
f66JgeW.png

Client Developer
DH as soon as possible with gmaul spec weapon, I've not tested it but I believe taking ~6 ppots actually increases exp/hr if you have piety unlocked. I set up with 17 Abs and 9 ovls (though I don't think it's optimal). Best quest bosses I BELIEVE are from Lost City, Tree Gnome Village, Fight Arena, Vampire Slayer and Mountain Daughter.

mew

DH as soon as possible with gmaul spec weapon, I've not tested it but I believe taking ~6 ppots actually increases exp/hr if you have piety unlocked. I set up with 17 Abs and 9 ovls (though I don't think it's optimal). Best quest bosses I BELIEVE are from Lost City, Tree Gnome Village, Fight Arena, Vampire Slayer and Mountain Daughter.
I have a few gmauls in bank, is it really worth grabbing or

Client Developer
I have a few gmauls in bank, is it really worth grabbing or

I definitely think so, the number of Power Surge powerups you get is pretty decent and the spec lets you hit like a madman.

mew

Doesn't switch back to my dharoks greataxe with regex on :/

Client Developer
^Dharok's greataxe(.*)?$

Make sure the comma/capitalisation is correct

Reactions: mew
Client Developer
RM update means we can no longer inherit from a certain class which means all of my bots are broken until I get a chance to fix it in my code.

easily triggered ✌
RM update means we can no longer inherit from a certain class which means all of my bots are broken until I get a chance to fix it in my code.
Dang that sucks to hear was hopping to use this all day tommorow.

Thanks for letting us know the problem tho :)

Client Developer
Dang that sucks to hear was hopping to use this all day tommorow.

Thanks for letting us know the problem tho :)

I fixed the issue on this laptop, just gotta push to git, pull from my home workstation via remote desktop or something and commit to SVN :p

mew

I fixed the issue on this laptop, just gotta push to git, pull from my home workstation via remote desktop or something and commit to SVN :p
Please do!
I've been waiting to restart my computer because I don't want to stop using your NMZ script! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.