Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior All Knowing Person!
All sorted, someone test please.
Give me 2 min and i'll set one up.
384c810352f444199c2ea41c89b193a5.png

Can't start it, the start button is gone x) i can't scroll down either.

Last edited:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????????????????
True story man, you know when you ussualy go into the settings? and below that, you can hit start? i can't go down that far now x)

#broken in 2k17

Client Developer
True story man, you know when you ussualy go into the settings? and below that, you can hit start? i can't go down that far now x)

#broken in 2k17

what the fuck happened lmao I didn't change anything

what the fuck happened lmao I didn't change anything
I mean, it might just be my client.. but it's updated, i've restarted RM 3 times to test it, same issue.

It's abit like the bottom half has been cut off :(

Client Developer
y u lyin

upload_2017-1-4_13-49-42.png

collapse the settings and scroll

Hey again @Party, ive noticed the bot sometimes walks way behind the enclosure and keeps doing it a few times, also during these it will withdraw overloads 2 times, and ive noticed that the camera angle is essential in this "bug" because when i manually switch angle it clicks the right barrel, but this happens every now and then, so basically it withdraws overloads too much and tries to store them then, then it starts to run to the other cow behind the enclosure and it will keep on trying to withdraw absorptions from overloads. and when camera angle switches it will do the right thing its supposed to after the thing it runs to enclosures, stores everything and withdraws it again. Just a heads up for you, looks really botlike when watching it do this stuff like 5 times. I dont have any errors to post for you..

EDIT: Also, bot works good with new RM update, this is just a secondary thing i wanted to tell you if you were aware

Client Developer
Hey again @Party, ive noticed the bot sometimes walks way behind the enclosure and keeps doing it a few times, also during these it will withdraw overloads 2 times, and ive noticed that the camera angle is essential in this "bug" because when i manually switch angle it clicks the right barrel, but this happens every now and then, so basically it withdraws overloads too much and tries to store them then, then it starts to run to the other cow behind the enclosure and it will keep on trying to withdraw absorptions from overloads. and when camera angle switches it will do the right thing its supposed to after the thing it runs to enclosures, stores everything and withdraws it again. Just a heads up for you, looks really botlike when watching it do this stuff like 5 times. I dont have any errors to post for you..

EDIT: Also, bot works good with new RM update, this is just a secondary thing i wanted to tell you if you were aware

Sure, thanks for the report. Will look into it.

Hi Party, I've decided to get another 99 range! so of course I will use your bot like last time. :)

One thing I have noticed, like above, is that it clicks out of the enclosure when getting pots.

Also, when using the Absorption Method, is that the bot can take a long time to lower the hitpoints. On the interface the bot is stuck on the "lowering hitpoints phase" and it is only when I manually click the rock cake that it starts to lower the hitpoints. I'm sorry that I don't have much other info to tell you about how this happens, but I can try and gather it if you need anything specific.

Thanks for the bot as, apart from these little hiccups, it works fine once in the NMZ.

All the best!

Hi party me again, I'm having a bit of trouble with the bot now for some reason. When I start the bot back up, it has real difficulty in setting up the dream and can take upwards of 5 minutes to go from unlocking the coffer to getting into the dream.

Again, I haven't really got anything to help you with that other than to say that it just seems slow and sluggish but it eventually gets through. One thing it does for example, is that it seems to take ages on the chat boxes and to pick the options, but when I manually press the options, it seems to go through the process quicker.

Perhaps its just the new update?

Hi Party, I've decided to get another 99 range! so of course I will use your bot like last time. :)

One thing I have noticed, like above, is that it clicks out of the enclosure when getting pots.

Also, when using the Absorption Method, is that the bot can take a long time to lower the hitpoints. On the interface the bot is stuck on the "lowering hitpoints phase" and it is only when I manually click the rock cake that it starts to lower the hitpoints. I'm sorry that I don't have much other info to tell you about how this happens, but I can try and gather it if you need anything specific.

Thanks for the bot as, apart from these little hiccups, it works fine once in the NMZ.

All the best!

Hi party me again, I'm having a bit of trouble with the bot now for some reason. When I start the bot back up, it has real difficulty in setting up the dream and can take upwards of 5 minutes to go from unlocking the coffer to getting into the dream.

Again, I haven't really got anything to help you with that other than to say that it just seems slow and sluggish but it eventually gets through. One thing it does for example, is that it seems to take ages on the chat boxes and to pick the options, but when I manually press the options, it seems to go through the process quicker.

Perhaps its just the new update?

I also have this issue and it was doing it before the update, haven't observed it yet. I have typically been starting the bot after I have gotten everything set up because it will run in and out of the paddock behind the barrels a few times before buying, looks pretty suspicious :) Ill watch for it on subsequent runs. GREAT bot though, love it!

Yeah, the overload potion is an issue :D

It'll basically grab the amount of pots (56 in my case), but then it double clicks the same barrel and takes out a full inventory.
Then it spasses out, and runs in and out of the area untill you pause, manually deposit the potions, and unpause.

Status
Not open for further replies.