Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting 125-135k an hour training strength with sara sword. Does that sound right?
71 attack 75 strn 60 def. Only bonus gear I'm wearing is combat brace and Amulet of Glory, regular dragon armor.

When using absorption method and with the dwarven rock cake the script won't get the HP below 4 which means I only get around 90k points per game instead of 200k+ when the HP is 1.

For the rest the bot works well with some flaws like walking outside of the start area to collect the potions or walking behind the chest to buy the potions and then walking to the start area.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm getting 125-135k an hour training strength with sara sword. Does that sound right?
71 attack 75 strn 60 def. Only bonus gear I'm wearing is combat brace and Amulet of Glory, regular dragon armor.

That's a lot/hr with those stats and sara sword. I get less than that/hr with blowpipe and mith darts at 80 range using OVLS. But if that's what you're getting take it lol.

When using absorption method and with the dwarven rock cake the script won't get the HP below 4 which means I only get around 90k points per game instead of 200k+ when the HP is 1.

For the rest the bot works well with some flaws like walking outside of the start area to collect the potions or walking behind the chest to buy the potions and then walking to the start area.

No problems here m9
Stealing from the competition :cool:

Last edited:
Client Developer
No problems here m9
Stealing from the competition :cool:

Reviews speak for themselves.

If you aren't using overloads with absorption/rock cake then that can happen. Walking tiles can be adjusted slightly.

Now I' getting 200+K xp per hour? with 80 strencgth 70 attack and sara sword. Does that sound right?

Now I' getting 200+K xp per hour? with 80 strencgth 70 attack and sara sword. Does that sound right?
Sorry for double posting,
What do you guy recommend as far as break times for an over night or 8+ hour run?

Sorry for double posting,
What do you guy recommend as far as break times for an over night or 8+ hour run?
I really have no clue whatsoever about how you're getting 200K/hr...

I'm not sure why but when I try to run the bot it runs until it finishes withdrawing the absorption potion and then it just stops.

mew

What does everyones inv setup look like?
I just got 70/70/70 so I'm going to start doing Dharorks now!
How many prayer pots/ovls/absorption potions is everyone bringing in?

I bring 20 Absorp 5 ovls and get around 300k points with 85 range / 60 def.

Superior All Knowing Person!

Absorbs, Overloads. 13 absorbs, 14 overloads.
full dharok, fire cape, barrows gloves, primy boots, fury, b-ring.

120-130k exp an hour.

Last edited:
18 absorptions, 7 overloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.