Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering on the current ban rate? So far i've read about 1 ban total which he said he lasted 5 hours with the script. I've used it for 10+ without a ban yet. Also have there been ANY bans at all for the paid version of this? (is it main friendly).

Client Developer
Just wondering on the current ban rate? So far i've read about 1 ban total which he said he lasted 5 hours with the script. I've used it for 10+ without a ban yet. Also have there been ANY bans at all for the paid version of this? (is it main friendly).

I've only had like 2 ban reports ever, and that's including all revisions of the bot dating back to some time last year when I was a complete noob.

Woah, dude, honestly, amazing bot. Really appreciate the fact that the free (lite) version has so many features. Thanks alot, has to be said!

Is it possible to make the prayer flick more random? It seems to flick every 20-25 seconds now. Would be better to see it between 20 and 60 seconds if possible.

Standing in a corner rather than standing next to the potion would result in your character taking less hits. Maybe that's something worth looking into adding when using absorption potions?

Bot stops when you out of absorption/overload from the keg. I had enough points to purchase more at the time but it just stopped the bot instead.

this bot is really good, the only thing is though it unchecks dad which makes it not be able to start because only 4 bosses are clicked and then it just sits there unless i manually start it

Party please remember to add ability to reselect magic's autocast after every dream. Just a friendly reminder

@Party Did you have a chance to add a reselection of autocast spells after every dream? :3 Thanks

My account is now ready to suicide nmz. I have a question though, what makes your bot different than the other nmz and what are the ban rates for this script?

Do pro support the use of super ranging pots?

Also I use the prayer potion method because I don't have enough hp for overloads, and it takes out 20 potions one by one.

Hi. I have an issue with this bot. Besides this issue, everything else seems to work fine. It tends to drink the prayer potions when I only have 1-2 prayer points left, and it often drinks it after the protect from melee prayer has dropped, resulting in death. Could you tell me how to fix this please, or possibly look into it? Thanks.

supports magic/spells yet? Would be awesome to train mage. Just needs to choose spell to autocast once you join dream again.

Status
Not open for further replies.