Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime NMZ FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client Developer
Can somebody actually explain (in detail) what the issue is? I'm just back from holiday so this weekend is maintenance weekend.

Can somebody actually explain (in detail) what the issue is? I'm just back from holiday so this weekend is maintenance weekend.
Well if u scroll up and find my reply, you actually responded to it, that is one major bug that alot of users are experiencing, then theres the bug with rockcake and character consuming 700k gp in a half hour going in and out of dreams for some reason that i am not aware of, i noly have the problem that ive stated before =)

Client Developer
Well if u scroll up and find my reply, you actually responded to it, that is one major bug that alot of users are experiencing, then theres the bug with rockcake and character consuming 700k gp in a half hour going in and out of dreams for some reason that i am not aware of, i noly have the problem that ive stated before =)

It's spread across like 15 posts, summarize for me. I've literally just sat back down at my desk so..

It's spread across like 15 posts, summarize for me. I've literally just sat back down at my desk so..
Hey again @Party, ive noticed the bot sometimes walks way behind the enclosure and keeps doing it a few times, also during these it will withdraw overloads 2 times, and ive noticed that the camera angle is essential in this "bug" because when i manually switch angle it clicks the right barrel, but this happens every now and then, so basically it withdraws overloads too much and tries to store them then, then it starts to run to the other cow behind the enclosure and it will keep on trying to withdraw absorptions from overloads. and when camera angle switches it will do the right thing its supposed to after the thing it runs to enclosures, stores everything and withdraws it again. Just a heads up for you, looks really botlike when watching it do this stuff like 5 times. I dont have any errors to post for you..

Client Developer
That's not the issue where it's burning through people's cash-stacks.

alright, so just need a rock cave in invent, even when not using dharok's? that's it?

easily triggered ✌
anyone elses bot getting stuck after withdrawing absorptions and ovl's?

it just does nothing anymore and bot keeps saying: 'withdrew x absorptions'
needs rock cake to function

Client Developer
Do not use the bot until the next client update. Prayer API is currently broken as are a couple other things due to the raids update. I have found the fix but require a client update to be able to A. test and B. deploy a fix.

Do not use the bot until the next client update. Prayer API is currently broken as are a couple other things due to the raids update. I have found the fix but require a client update to be able to A. test and B. deploy a fix.
FUCK ive been running it for 4 hours now.. before your post. How fucked am i :/? and not sarcasm.

Client Developer
FUCK ive been running it for 4 hours now.. before your post. How fucked am i :/? and not sarcasm.

You should be fine, your cash-stack might be a bit lower than it was previously but it's not out of dreams long enough for you to be reported.

it doesn't drink the asborb pots to the threshold and doesn't flick rapid heal.
Prayers are fucked I can understand that but dunno whats wrong with the absorb pots.

IGNORE THIS PARTY ^^^

easily triggered ✌
it doesn't drink the asborb pots to the threshold and doesn't flick rapid heal.
Prayers are fucked I can understand that but dunno whats wrong with the absorb pots.

IGNORE THIS PARTY ^^^
Potions were re-written in the update.

mew

I don't understand wtf you guys are talking about, my bot has been running fine all day
agYpZo.png

Client Developer
I'm having an issue everytime and it says this.. any help? Gyazo - f1e22e109abaa9dc0e1f8df5568333ac.png

They actually made detecting overloads less heavy!

Reactions: mew
anyone an idea why the bot does't put prayer on?

I choose for protect melee method. Everything goes fine, pots, monster selection, .. but when I enter the dream, my character gets stuck at the spawn point with 'opening prayer tab'. It doesn't move to the middle and it doesn't put the protect melee on..

If I click manualy on protect melee, then it continues and take a sip from the overload. Although, it still doesn't move towards the middle orso..

So does anyone have a sollution for fixing this so it clicks the protect melee in the prayer tab?

Client Developer
anyone an idea why the bot does't put prayer on?

I choose for protect melee method. Everything goes fine, pots, monster selection, .. but when I enter the dream, my character gets stuck at the spawn point with 'opening prayer tab'. It doesn't move to the middle and it doesn't put the protect melee on..

If I click manualy on protect melee, then it continues and take a sip from the overload. Although, it still doesn't move towards the middle orso..

So does anyone have a sollution for fixing this so it clicks the protect melee in the prayer tab?

How about you try reading ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.