Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it doesnt seem to be working :{ for dismantling a failed trap it work but not a collapsed trap

The only time I've had an issue with it losing traps is if it gets stuck on a right click menu (I use it to hunt grenwalls, so when I drop all the pawya meat in one place it will sometimes right click to set the trap and get stuck on the menu of pawya meats.) and from playing zoomed all the way out which causes it to occasionally place a trap on the wrong tile and lose it.

If neither of these are your issue I have no idea my friend. As Velozity said, it always prioritizes collapsed traps over anything else.

1WNvgHm.png

this is the exact issue just sitting there untill i pause it and pick it up :( any suggestions is it my set up ?

lad

Just started using this like a day ago for a couple hours, and it seems really bot llike... Why does it have to go back to the same tile every time after fixing traps?

Azure skillchompas work like a charm.

Only minor flaw is that it sometimes accidentially places a box outside of the set-up squares and the bot is unable to recover from this until this box collapses. This is solved by getting some extra boxes in your inventory for when this happens. The box loss is not really a problem, it can still run quite long before you lose all your 27 boxes (couple of hours), but it also decreases the xp/profit rates significantly because the bot gets stuck until the box outside of the squares disappears. I think the problem is that the bot clicks too soon after a previous action setting the box up before the character reaches the next square. Workaround would be to check for boxes outside of the squares and collect them if present...

Azure skillchompas work like a charm.
Only minor flaw is that it sometimes accidentially places a box outside of the set-up squares and the bot is unable to recover from this until this box collapses. This is solved by getting some extra boxes in your inventory for when this happens. The box loss is not really a problem, it can still run quite long before you lose all your 27 boxes (couple of hours), but it also decreases the xp/profit rates significantly because the bot gets stuck until the box outside of the squares disappears. I think the problem is that the bot clicks too soon after a previous action setting the box up before the character reaches the next square. Workaround would be to check for boxes outside of the squares and collect them if present...
Problem with looking for boxes and looting them is that other people can drop these and lure your bot to somewhere dangerous. And I'm sure there's a few more ways people can use that to fuck with your bot.

Oh and one more thing. How is the priority of the next action currently set up? Cause working with 5 boxes sometimes makes it actually slower than with 4 because it keeps on choosing an individual square over and over again, sometimes causing another successful box to collapse anyway in the end losing xp/profit. Also sometimes it switches squares in the middle of an action. So e.g. "check shaking box" is successfull but then it chooses to "lay box trap" at another square before coming back to the first square, not very efficient.

And in reaction to @EvilCabbage I understand that's not ideal, but it was intended to present some feedback/issues not necessarily a solution :)

Error after losing several traps

java.lang.NullPointerException
at productions.celestial.hunter.concurrent.TrapObserver.run(TrapObserver.java:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.LoopingThread.run(xwb:2)

Charm sprites are good exp though, I cant remember if they were decent for charms but I got 99 botting it years ago.

Charm sprites are good exp though, I cant remember if they were decent for charms but I got 99 botting it years ago.
Oh I don't doubt! I just meant that I am too lazy to get that stick legit. Looks like it takes two hours of playing just to get enough for that stick.

I found out the reason why traps disaspear: Bot sometimes miss the tile and starts placing trap on the wrong tile. Then he dont pick it up.

This script got me 1-83 hunter in about 4 days. Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.