Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
yeah they change green and everything he just doenst pick up traps once they have fallen e.g no salamander was caught
Interesting. Same was reported about Grenwalls. I'll try to address the issue.

Interesting. Same was reported about Grenwalls. I'll try to address the issue.
Was the quiver update pushed? It still seems to just be idling for me.

Bz5Yggn.png

Error : Details to reproduce the error i.e. setting used, locaion in game, affected activity in bot, etc. (Optional)
Trying to do red chins with 4 traps..

Last edited:
Primate
The update entry doesnt explain what was updated? :(

Made 30m off this in 2 days, not bad an thanks :D
It never does, unless I manually change it. :p This update was just some fixes for Grenwalls I believe.

ill try catch it on record so you can see exactly whats happening :p
Do you bot all the way zoomed out?

If so try zooming in about half way so the bot doesn't misclick the tiles so much, occasionally this causes it to place a box trap on the wrong tile which it seems to forget about, then it walks to the correct tile and clicks box traps until one goes down (which isn't until one of your other traps disappears)

I haven't lost any traps with this bot, but did notice the above issue which I'm assuming is the issue.

It never does, unless I manually change it. :p This update was just some fixes for Grenwalls I believe.
I know this included the quiver fix, but did you also set it to drop raw pawya meat if you don't have "Use raw pawya meat as bait" selected? Not a big deal either way, just want to know how closely I need to babysit :) Thanks for the update.

Primate
Do you bot all the way zoomed out?

If so try zooming in about half way so the bot doesn't misclick the tiles so much, occasionally this causes it to place a box trap on the wrong tile which it seems to forget about, then it walks to the correct tile and clicks box traps until one goes down (which isn't until one of your other traps disappears)

I haven't lost any traps with this bot, but did notice the above issue which I'm assuming is the issue.

I know this included the quiver fix, but did you also set it to drop raw pawya meat if you don't have "Use raw pawya meat as bait" selected? Not a big deal either way, just want to know how closely I need to babysit :) Thanks for the update.
Not yet.

@Defeat3d can you add a check to see if this message appears in chat window, if it has pick up box trap, ` The box trap you laid has collapsed ' ive lost one trap in 8 minutes.

@Defeat3d can you add a check to see if this message appears in chat window, if it has pick up box trap, ` The box trap you laid has collapsed ' ive lost one trap in 8 minutes.
When I run this it always prioritizes laying collapsed traps over everything else. It clearly isn't an issue for everyone so it is probably a bit more complex than adding a check for that message.

Status
Not open for further replies.