Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, gave away ~9m in azure chins.

g5dKMlY.png

Here I'm getting this all times that I run you bot. I already runned it for 10 hours but after any updates I start get this.

erros caça.png

Using this bot for birds right now level 1, and works great...

Something I would recommend is a box if someone comes near to pickup current traps and hop worlds would probably decline ban rate so much.

Using this bot for birds right now level 1, and works great...

Something I would recommend is a box if someone comes near to pickup current traps and hop worlds would probably decline ban rate so much.
I did not understand what you suggested, could you take it again?

@Defeat3d could you add something that picks up a box trap that has collapsed that may fix the issue with losing box traps, since when one has fallen the script does nothing untill the other three have fallen over and despawned

Primate
@Defeat3d could you add something that picks up a box trap that has collapsed that may fix the issue with losing box traps, since when one has fallen the script does nothing untill the other three have fallen over and despawned
eEKfH2S.png

It's there..

Uh, it does replace fallen boxtraps, I've seen it happen several times, he prioritizes(spelling) fallen ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.