Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the box trap falls over, it stands there for a while. Btw this was happening at cobalt skillchompas ill test at Viridian @Defeat3d

Last edited:
Btw Copper longtails ( bird sanre ) works fine. I will go afk for about 4-5 hours. Will upload a proggy if bot will do fine :). Thank-you for your script

@Defeat3d started script with 24 traps after 1 hour and a half only 16 left, the problem seem to happen when the trap falls over alot, hope that helps. Great script btw just that little bug :p

Primate
@Defeat3d started script with 24 traps after 1 hour and a half only 16 left, the problem seem to happen when the trap falls over alot, hope that helps. Great script btw just that little bug :p
I'll look into it, thanks for the support. :)

Thank-you. Copper longtails working good!

Attachments

• Copper longtails.png
    Copper longtails.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 4,185
Jzh1FWA.png

Took 2 minutes to recover, basically script waited for a free tile which the box trap was on, that was fallen over . Started with 27 box traps had 7 left after 50mins seen on pic.
Hope that helps. Thanks @Defeat3d

if manually pick up the fallen box trap its works again :p

My last use of your bot. Now I'm just waiting for fixes in grenwall huntting and for massive exp! Anyways thanks for this release again.hunt 94.png

Jzh1FWA.png

Took 2 minutes to recover, basically script waited for a free tile which the box trap was on, that was fallen over . Started with 27 box traps had 7 left after 50mins seen on pic.
Hope that helps. Thanks @Defeat3d

if manually pick up the fallen box trap its works again :p

i ran it for like 5 hrs @ azures, started with 10 ended up with 9, that doesnt seem broken to me.

Doesn't hunt grenwalls in the private hunting area. I figure you just haven't added support for that yet, however I don't see why it wouldn't work as it is exactly the same as hunting them normally (except you get kicked out when you run out of tickets.)

Just idles when I start the script up there. Have yet to test it in Isafdar as I have nearly 3k grenwall tickets and would like to use them so I can get more. Any way you could add support for this quickly? or is there something strange about the private areas?

Doesn't really matter to me if it bugs out when you run out of tickets for now as I'll be babysitting anyway.

Salamanders don't work at all. Places traps and then stands there waiting for them to disappear than logs out.

@Defeat3d

Doesn't hunt grenwalls in the private hunting area. I figure you just haven't added support for that yet, however I don't see why it wouldn't work as it is exactly the same as hunting them normally (except you get kicked out when you run out of tickets.)

Just idles when I start the script up there. Have yet to test it in Isafdar as I have nearly 3k grenwall tickets and would like to use them so I can get more. Any way you could add support for this quickly? or is there something strange about the private areas?

Doesn't really matter to me if it bugs out when you run out of tickets for now as I'll be babysitting anyway.
pls respond babe

can I expect this to work any time soon? or will it be a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.