Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It tries to loot other players traps, its makes it kinda obvious that I'm botting. For example I'm hunting on a spot and some faggot (happened 5 times yesterday) just lays down his traps near or even between my traps, then the bot tries to collect their traps too, which ofcourse fails and it just runs between 5 traps trying to loot these and also still placing new traps.

OSRS btw.

Last edited:
It tries to loot other players traps, its makes it kinda obvious that I'm botting. For example I'm hunting on a spot and some faggot (happened 5 times yesterday) just lays down his traps near or even between my traps, then the bot tries to collect their traps too, which ofcourse fails and it just runs between 5 traps trying to loot these and also still placing new traps.

OSRS? cuz RS3 has enough empty worlds, just world hop to a better world ;)

Primate
My PC decided to die so no update today either unless I can get it fixed very soon.

Just started to go for 23 hour proggies(or just long ones depending on if I work or not).

Primate
Pushed the update. Please don't leave it alone expecting it to work for hours.

Primate
is this update with salamanders etc?
Birds
Chinchompas
Grenwalls
Kebbits
Salamanders
Butterflies

Also:
everyone

I'll test out grenwalls for you in a day or two, though I'm sure someone else is already on it. Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.