Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
* The mouse movement is not based on human mouse movements, it's straight up batshit. If you consider this human movement than you're a fucking autistic kid.

* It's very hard to make a bot recognize a crash? Message listener: "You can't lay a trap here" check objects if object is on a tile that your bot is supposed to be on and isnt yours then make it move the tile by +1.

* I dont mean collapsed traps I mean the gameobject it tries to fucking take others fucking put down traps if the distance is <4.
Why are you so mad?.. For starters we've been here a lot longer than you and are not only developers but are in constant contact with @Cloud and @Arbiter the creators of the client. And as staff i can confirm that defeat3d is indeed correct. The mouse movements are all human movements. Clouse (Cloud mouse) records real user mouse strokes and sends them to a database stored on the cloud (hence the name 'Cloud mouse'). Bad movements are filtered out using an algorithm that is refined from time to time when we find something wrong with it. Then, when a bot needs to move the mouse a request is sent to the server, it searches the database for the mouse movement that would best fit the request and then sends it to the client. We don't generate any mouse movements. Not sure what crashes you're talking about. There's no need to be an ass, we're very open to genuine feedback and will do our best to fix things or add features that are requested. But when you go posting things like this, you'll most likely end up being ignored, in which case you may as well not even bother wasting your time typing.

Yeah, I'm going to do that but at the moment I have to live with shit hunter scripts when I don't have time to code my own.
Also, stop being rude and disrespectful. If you don't like the bot, don't use it. You want something fixed ask nicely. If you can't manage that, feel free to write your own bot.

Why are you so mad?.. For starters we've been here a lot longer than you and are not only developers but are in constant contact with @Cloud and @Arbiter the creators of the client. And as staff i can confirm that defeat3d is indeed correct. The mouse movements are all human movements. Clouse (Cloud mouse) records real user mouse strokes and sends them to a database stored on the cloud (hence the name 'Cloud mouse'). Bad movements are filtered out using an algorithm that is refined from time to time when we find something wrong with it. Then, when a bot needs to move the mouse a request is sent to the server, it searches the database for the mouse movement that would best fit the request and then sends it to the client. We don't generate any mouse movements. Not sure what crashes you're talking about. There's no need to be an ass, we're very open to genuine feedback and will do our best to fix things or add features that are requested. But when you go posting things like this, you'll most likely end up being ignored, in which case you may as well not even bother wasting your time typing.

Also, stop being rude and disrespectful. If you don't like the bot, don't use it. You want something fixed ask nicely. If you can't manage that, feel free to write your own bot.

Okay I'm going to show you how batshit crazy this "human movement" actually is.
I've seen it done worse than this, but this is not how a fucking human moves his fucking mouse.

If you call this shit normal, than holy shit you're fucking delusional as fuck.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, what the fuck uses so much fucking memory from your bot? I am sitting on 1,5 GB of RAM usage from one fucking client.

Discretion is advised
Also, what the fuck uses so much fucking memory from your bot? I am sitting on 1,5 GB of RAM usage from one fucking client.

It is a known bug and admins are trying to find the cause and fix it

Some1 with high sens might move the mouse that way xD

Lol mining bitcoins wont even take that much memory :)

I've seen it done worse than this, but this is not how a fucking human moves his fucking mouse.

I have done my fair bit of doing hunter legit, believe me once you do it for more than an hour i move my mouse fairly quick because it's just doing the same thing over and over.
I don't approve of the reaction against you but i do believe that this script is great, it has it flaws but it is goddamn good for a free script to the public, if you wish to make your own or buy one for private use you can also do that.

Great bot so far ^^ i ran it yesterday for 7h straight :) got me 3 levels on the first acc and 1 on the other.
It sometimes crashes at grey chinchompas. Could you look into those please :)?

Primate
Great bot so far ^^ i ran it yesterday for 7h straight :) got me 3 levels on the first acc and 1 on the other.
It sometimes crashes at grey chinchompas. Could you look into those please :)?
Thanks, I'll look into it!

I've been having a bug with the profit calculations on RS3, for some reason it is counting traps with the profit.

When you lay a trap it is -300 or so profit, and -1 item gained, and when you pick up a shaking box it is +2 items gained.

At first I thought this would balance out, but it doesn't. According to the profit calc I should be getting 285 items per hour, but after 1 hour I had closer to 400 items.

Bot is still functioning perfectly for me, just an issue with the paint.

edit: btw this is at Azure Skillchompas in cross formation w/ no extra options enabled, though I have a feeling a bug like this would probably affect all locations.

Primate
I've been having a bug with the profit calculations on RS3, for some reason it is counting traps with the profit.

When you lay a trap it is -300 or so profit, and -1 item gained, and when you pick up a shaking box it is +2 items gained.

At first I thought this would balance out, but it doesn't. According to the profit calc I should be getting 285 items per hour, but after 1 hour I had closer to 400 items.

Bot is still functioning perfectly for me, just an issue with the paint.

edit: btw this is at Azure Skillchompas in cross formation w/ no extra options enabled, though I have a feeling a bug like this would probably affect all locations.
It does balance out, or at least it should if no bugs are happening.

23c4c4e2466816d6fb22ee96bef1eb0b.png

Popular to contrary belief, this bot rocks.

Seems to crash after 6 hours on the welcome screen in OSRS. Submitted it multiple times. Other than that it is working nice with both birds and chins.

Author of MaxiBots

Okay lets try this once more. Every single mouse movement that the bot makes is one that was pre-recorded from a user moving their mouse in the client. iirc the client tries to model your movement style and stores data in the .bio files in your runemate cache folder. If you were being stupid with your mouse it might have modeled that and that would explain why you're getting 'crazy' movements. And for the record, if you record yourself playing and using the computer you'll actually find you do make movements like this all the time. If the mouse is moving with this behaviour all the time try deleting the .bio files and then playing legit for a couple of minutes. If the 'problem' persists, make a thread in the client support section and tag @Cloud so he can look into it for you.

Any further responses like this in this thread will be deleted without warning. This goes for everyone else retaliating as well. It isn't fair on the bot author to have crap like this spamming his/her bot thread.

Primate
Okay lets try this once more. Every single mouse movement that the bot makes is one that was pre-recorded from a user moving their mouse in the client. iirc the client tries to model your movement style and stores data in the .bio files in your runemate cache folder. If you were being stupid with your mouse it might have modeled that and that would explain why you're getting 'crazy' movements. And for the record, if you record yourself playing and using the computer you'll actually find you do make movements like this all the time. If the mouse is moving with this behaviour all the time try deleting the .bio files and then playing legit for a couple of minutes. If the 'problem' persists, make a thread in the client support section and tag @Cloud so he can look into it for you.

Any further responses like this in this thread will be deleted without warning. This goes for everyone else retaliating as well. It isn't fair on the bot author to have crap like this spamming his/her bot thread.
It was amusing for a while, but you're right. :p Thanks for the help.

I'm about to test this out. Wondering is it safe to use with main? Is there any info on current ban rates? I will more then likely be babysitting the bot, but just to be safe:p

I'm about to test this out. Wondering is it safe to use with main? Is there any info on current ban rates? I will more then likely be babysitting the bot, but just to be safe:p
Many people have used it on their main without a ban however always bot at your own risk. I wouldn't recommend botting on an account you don't feel comfortable losing. That's not to say this specific bot is bad or anything, just a general rule you should use. Best of luck my friend.

@Defeat3d is there any way you could add something to make it not miss so many shaking boxes? It was working well when I could only lay 4 traps, but now that I have 5 it will rather frequently miss shaking boxes to arm other traps. I don't think many legitimate players leave a shaking box long enough to let it break/escape/whatever.

Running perfectly for me other than that.

Just botted 15 and a half hours before it crashed, everything went super smooth until then. 66-78 in about 14 hours. Thanks!

OMFG!

Close to maybe, don't know, probably just got banned.

Left my bot on at red chins all good. Go to work. Come home and the bot has stopped. it's still running just my character is idle but it's still clicking the square below me because!!!

SOME CUNT MADE A FIRE IN ONE OF MY SPOTS!!!!!

He was standing there spamming "cya hope you get banned". I quickly logged off and am currently going the stage of shitting my pants\

@Defeat3d

please implement something to stop this. Like auto log off on any error or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.