Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just botted 15 and a half hours before it crashed, everything went super smooth until then. 66-78 in about 14 hours. Thanks!

OMFG!

Close to maybe, don't know, probably just got banned.

Left my bot on at red chins all good. Go to work. Come home and the bot has stopped. it's still running just my character is idle but it's still clicking the square below me because!!!

SOME CUNT MADE A FIRE IN ONE OF MY SPOTS!!!!!

He was standing there spamming "cya hope you get banned". I quickly logged off and am currently going the stage of shitting my pants\

@Defeat3d

please implement something to stop this. Like auto log off on any error or some shit.
That doesn't sound good, however if the guy was still there it is unlikely your bot was stuck for very long. Good luck not getting banned :p

Primate
Just botted 15 and a half hours before it crashed, everything went super smooth until then. 66-78 in about 14 hours. Thanks!

OMFG!

Close to maybe, don't know, probably just got banned.

Left my bot on at red chins all good. Go to work. Come home and the bot has stopped. it's still running just my character is idle but it's still clicking the square below me because!!!

SOME CUNT MADE A FIRE IN ONE OF MY SPOTS!!!!!

He was standing there spamming "cya hope you get banned". I quickly logged off and am currently going the stage of shitting my pants\

@Defeat3d

please implement something to stop this. Like auto log off on any error or some shit.
Just for clarification, any object on a spot makes it so you can't place a trap there, correct?

Primate
Alright so a little update for how this bot is doing development wise:
  • The next update is huge, and I can't test everything that's going to be in it. (it might be buggy as hell, in some aspects)
  • New JavaFX UI will be included.
  • I might prepare dynamic signatures for the hell of it.
  • It won't support Waterskins for desert areas yet.
  • Failsafe for the crash with the fire is included.
I'd say I'm about 1/4 done with this update.

• The next update is huge, and I can't test everything that's going to be in it. (it might be buggy as hell, in some aspects)
Sounds promising, thanks! :)

Sweet, sounds like a good update. Waterskins shouldn't be too much of a worry as there are plenty of ways to negate desert heat damage without them (tome of frost, enchanted water tiara, or even regen brace)

Will this update also change the priority of shaking boxes and arming traps as I previously suggested? Or is that for later?

Primate
Sweet, sounds like a good update. Waterskins shouldn't be too much of a worry as there are plenty of ways to negate desert heat damage without them (tome of frost, enchanted water tiara, or even regen brace)

Will this update also change the priority of shaking boxes and arming traps as I previously suggested? Or is that for later?
Later, just reworking the basics right now to work with more types of traps. Also, this bot is hybrid and I'm pretty sure those items you listed don't exist over there. :p

Later, just reworking the basics right now to work with more types of traps. Also, this bot is hybrid and I'm pretty sure those items you listed don't exist over there. :p
Right, I always forget people play OSRS. Apparently they have the regen brace but I'm not sure if it out-heals desert heat.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Regen_bracelet

excited for the new update either way. I'll test some of the new additions out whenever you release it.

Primate
Testing Salamanders atm, looking good. (y)

T6QrvHA.png

Primate
I'm going to be going out tomorrow for the majority of the day, so expect the update not tomorrow but the day after.

Features in next update:
  • Birds
  • Chinchompas
  • Kebbits
  • Grenwalls (without banking, you can still test the baiting function though)
  • Butterflies
  • Salamanders
  • Option to bury bones instead of dropping
  • Option to kill chinchompas that move far away
  • Limit the amount of traps to set
  • Trap formation (+ or x for now, customizable soon)
  • Option to draw trap spots with color coding
  • Dynamic signature
  • Autorespond
Features before premium application (more to come):
  • Banking from everywhere
  • Deathwalking
  • Location swapping on level up (not sure yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.