Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan

7f9aa180dd.png

Thought I would share this quickly ;) At azure skillchompas

mines crashes every 30 mins

I submit all the crash results hope you can fix it

dan

mines crashes every 30 mins

I submit all the crash results hope you can fix it

What screen layout are you using? As you see above^ I can easily run this for 10 hours without any issues.

What screen layout are you using? As you see above^ I can easily run this for 10 hours without any issues.
Normal

low graphics fixed. I don't change my settings from default only graphics

I'm testing out birds now. So far so good. Could you make an option for burying the bones instead?

Script is batshit crazy, the mouse movement is so fucked up I can't even believe you guys are reporting it to be good. The script brakes if the welcome message for runescape shows up, doesn't know how how to deal with crashes from other players and it doesn't even know the difference between its own traps laid down from others. I've seen the script try to pick up other peoples Traps that are just <4 distance of the script.

Primate
Script is batshit crazy, the mouse movement is so fucked up I can't even believe you guys are reporting it to be good. The script brakes if the welcome message for runescape shows up, doesn't know how how to deal with crashes from other players and it doesn't even know the difference between its own traps laid down from others. I've seen the script try to pick up other peoples Traps that are just <4 distance of the script.
  • The mouse movements are based on human mouse movements
  • It's very hard to make a bot recognize a crash
  • It picks up collapsed traps within a certain area in case it accidentally placed one outside of it's own spots
  • Your way of giving feedback for a completely free bot is very rude and immature

Wheres your bot?

12 year old normie

Lol idiot

@Raymondbl

Hey Defeat3d,
a very nice bot and it's free so even better.
I forgot to take a screenshot but got 2 account with a 10 hours proggy will post another one in a few hours.
Haven't discovered any flaws expect in RS3 Oldschool setup it clicked on the bar to open other windowns, just fixed that by moving the bar to the top.
Will start posting/sending you 12hr+ proggy's one i hit 63 hunter!
Thanks for sharing the script and an amazing job, if i find any flaws i'll be sure to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.