Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Yes different location in the swamps, but I don't think it's needed anymore. Only took me about 1-2 hrs for 29-40, not too bad sticking with skillchompas.

It's a shame red salamanders are only for OSRS!
Apart from the location, is there anything different as in the way you train at them?

It probably has something to do with the update, but the bot doesn't drop if you have a full inventory, just tested at salamanders.

upload_2017-3-3_17-56-47.png
It bassicly stops logging, does it have something to do that im in the desert?

Last edited:
Sign of the porter can be used to bank certain items, like salamanders. When you take the salamander from the trap it teleports to the bank but you have to select a new sign of the porter everytime the old on runs out. This means you don't lose any xp and you even make some money.

could u make it so it doesnt click to walk in the place of where the trap is before it opens it? because sometimes it makes it sit there and right click multiple times and fail to click "walk here" so it just stands there for a short time trying. it was alot faster before this update.

For salamanders can you change the priority of picking up the dropped rope and net to last? When a trap breaks the bot will run all the way to the broken trap just to pick up the items even if it had just picked some up, messing up the xp rates with the bot running around everywhere.

I've been called a god before.
WvVQWQp.gif

Has trouble clicking reset on bird snare.

Settings: upload_2017-3-4_16-17-27.png

Exist a problem with salamanders in OSRS when the inv is full dont release the salamanders and get stuck trying to get another or pick up the rope and net

had a problem with orange salamanders, after your invent is full it just keeps trying to pick up the trap even though it says, "you need to free up inventory space" then it just gets stuck. havent tried with red salamanders

i can not get the break handler to show anything in the table. the default shows ones that stop like every 10 minutes but the custom ones show nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.