Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great script, has been running well for me. Only issue I've encountered is that sometimes a box trap is placed 1 square away from where it's meant to be and when that happens the script stalls until it logs out.

no nvm its awesome im making 290k+ a hour, this is the fastest bot on the internet(rs3)

I mean it still clicks like 0.2ms to fast or something like that but its great now

Primate
no nvm its awesome im making 290k+ a hour, this is the fastest bot on the internet(rs3)

I mean it still clicks like 0.2ms to fast or something like that but its great now
Do you mean it clicks while it's moving so it doesn't actually go to the next trap?

Do you mean it clicks while it's moving so it doesn't actually go to the next trap?

exactly! before it finishes the animation of picking up or laying down the trap(the fell over one, failed one or the one were it catched a chinchompa and it's trying to put it back on the ground again) it clicks on the other one, thinking it succeeded it waits 1,2 seconds to click again.

Primate
exactly! before it finishes the animation of picking up or laying down the trap(the fell over one, failed one or the one were it catched a chinchompa and it's trying to put it back on the ground again) it clicks on the other one, thinking it succeeded it waits 1,2 seconds to click again.
I'll work on it soon. :) Thanks.

Sadly Lizard and Birds aren't added yet but it looks great, hope you keep supporting the script!

Bedankt als je birds/lizards add :D

just got this after five mins of running the script

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.equals(trb:511)
at productions.coconut.hunter.TrapSpot.containsTrapSpot(TrapSpot.java:36)
at productions.coconut.hunter.tasks.PickUpTrap.validate(PickUpTrap.java:27)
at productions.coconut.api.framework.DTaskScript$$Lambda$360/487209254.test(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
at productions.coconut.api.framework.DTaskScript.onLoop(DTaskScript.java:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zpb:138)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ftb:160)
at a.aI.run(hlb:7)

Status
Not open for further replies.