Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Im so close to 99 hunter with this bot....

fb372ea97c4a4f65995cb223f8c7090b.png
Very nice :D, working well for you?

Primate
Falconry support is included in the next update, waiting to be pushed.

somereason my account with 85 hunter will lay 5 traps but my account with 80 wont...could u fix this please? you only need 80 to lay 5 traps..and i tried different formations..and the custom formation only lays the one trap in the middle and doesnt work but im not worried bout that. i like the "rod" formation

Primate
and the custom formation only lays the one trap in the middle and doesnt work but im not worried bout that. i like the "rod" formation
Can you explain this issue in more detail? Make a screenshot of your custom formation and let me see it if possible.

Issue with the 4 traps with 80 hunter will be fixed in the next push. It will lay 5 on 81 on the current version (small fuck up here).

i was using the simple rod formation in custom, seeing if it'll lay 5 and it only laid the one in the middle, then i tried the cross, in custom and it only laid the one in the middle. and @81? okay thanks. good to know :D

Primate
i was using the simple rod formation in custom, seeing if it'll lay 5 and it only laid the one in the middle, then i tried the cross, in custom and it only laid the one in the middle. and @81? okay thanks. good to know :D
I'd still like to see a screenshot of those custom formations you used. They should work the exact same as preset formations.

The next version (0.3.0a) will include:
  • Salamanders
  • Proper trap limit detection (woops)
Pushing it tonight.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@Defeat3d, any chance we could add a 'Drop X" option? Grenwalls eventually fill the inventory with meat. Otherwise it works there fine. :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Tried it and Dawg hunter earlier this week--but not on an attempt to open getting an incompatible with RS3. o_O Dunno man.

I am currently trying to hunt birds right now and the bot is failing to start. Restarted the client twice and it still isn't starting up. No rush though, just wanted to let you know.

Nevermind, you just have to select chinchompas and then switch back to birds again to get the bot to start up.

Primate
I am currently trying to hunt birds right now and the bot is failing to start. Restarted the client twice and it still isn't starting up. No rush though, just wanted to let you know.

Nevermind, you just have to select chinchompas and then switch back to birds again to get the bot to start up.
I just discovered this issue as well. Working on a fix for the next update.

Thanks for the quick response, you're doing an impeccable job with this bot. The response time in between actions is well above most other bots in the repository.

Status
Not open for further replies.