Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i was hoping for advice on anyone thats used this. im low hunter, where should i start with this and what should i do, if someone who has used it could let me know what they did i would be very greatful! thanks.
dont use it atm

RuneMate Staff
Any update?

So hows it going mate? any update?

any update on when this bot might be up and running?

It will be ready when it is ready.

As the old saying goes:

Hurry up and wait.

Let me quote @Aidden here to explain things better:

The thing is, we usually don't have an ETA because things just aren't as simple as that. And the majority of users get shitty when an ETA isn't met, even though it's just an estimate. Because it's not our job there are many other things that could get in the way like school or work, as well as running into unexpected issues while coding which can sometimes set the release back by days, maybe even longer if other things get in the way on top of that.

Are Charm Sprites supported? Really tedious trying to get the upgraded stick for bonus xp <.>

Thank you for updating the bot sir.
One reccomendation is if you can make the bot to prioritize from instead of setting a trap up, but actually getting the catched chins first, it would be great. I have been using the bot for 20 mins, and some chins get away because the bot is busy setting or dismantling the new traps. Thanks!

Doesn't work with Red chinchompas at the moment, any news when it will be up? Keep up the good work!

Doesn't work with Red chinchompas at the moment, any news when it will be up? Keep up the good work!
Im currently hunting red chins,south from castle wars. Try that stop, its working, some glitches though, but its doing the job. Author needs to program the bot so it can prioritize picking up the traps that have chins inside, and not laying or dismantling other traps. But seems to be slow too, But as soon as we start providing feedback, this will be fixed.

Primate
Does this bot have any built-in anti bot detection like taking a break, miss-clicking, ect.?
Yes.
Are Charm Sprites supported? Really tedious trying to get the upgraded stick for bonus xp <.>
Not right now, but I could look into it in the future.
Red chinchompas are working.

Please remember to specify more details when you report bugs considering this bot supports both game types.

So i tested the bot at feldip hills on osrs and it wasn't working for red chins, maybe the spot was not supported, i don't know, and yes i think the bot should prioritize chins caught instead of fallen boxes because sometimes it can't follow up with the catch rate.

Edit : Also sometimes the bot just stands there waiting while some chins are caught inside the boxes.
Edit2: Works in feldip hills, but doesn't work in the southwest corner of the map***

Last edited:
Primate
So i tested the bot at feldip hills on osrs and it wasn't working for red chins, maybe the spot was not supported, i don't know, and yes i think the bot should prioritize chins caught instead of fallen boxes because sometimes it can't follow up with the catch rate.

Edit : Also sometimes the bot just stands there waiting while some chins are caught inside the boxes.
Edit2: Works in feldip hills, but doesn't work in the southwest corner of the map***
It works everywhere you try to set it up. Were you logged in when you started it?

Possible to allow disabling of burying?
Yes. I'll try to get it in the next update.

i've tried to use it on the 1st birds with plenty of traps @ the feldip hills spot. but it didnt do anything. it did start but didnt go further than the status: setting up

EDIT: OSRS ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.