Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Botted 24/7 catching red chins got 1-99 hunter in id say a week ( i just did crimson chins for last 2 hours until 99) Thank you <3 I fked up my screen shout and didnt get it saying 99 :( lol

15pjryx.png

trying to hunt on osrs is turning to be a pain, catching birds ends up with it not dropping bird meat / bones to make room, thus creating a problem as it just keeps trying to check the snare, but can't, to the point the snare falls over. and after 30 minutes or so, i have no traps left. and 0 xp gained.. tried doing salamanders isntead.. and it just refuses to check the net, and then eventually the net falls to the ground, sometimes it picks it all up and resets it, but eventually no nets + ropes left. and 0 xp gaiend again..

the bot started off great when i first used it, now it seems like it just doesnt want to get xp for me.. might have to manually level so i can set it for chins, and hope it catches them without losing all the boxes and not getting xp.

i apologize if this is a already known issue.

OSRS chin hunting is horrible, I'm 80 hunter getting 40k xp/hr please look at this, and have a fix.

how much did you make from 1-99 hunter?
Lost every cent of it at w54 stake and bigboibets :p but i did the calculations for you at the prices last week fluctuating from 2k per chin to 2.7k per i said an average of 2.3k per chin ut was probs a little more so i probably made around 106m++++ but chins dropped back down to 2063 it says

Lost every cent of it at w54 stake and bigboibets [emoji14] but i did the calculations for you at the prices last week fluctuating from 2k per chin to 2.7k per i said an average of 2.3k per chin ut was probs a little more so i probably made around 106m++++ but chins dropped back down to 2063 it says
damn ~100m. Nice lol

tim

OSRS, Red Chins: I have spam clicking disabled but it still seems to spam the area when it goes to click on the spot to lay the box trap causing it to miss click 3 or so times before it gets to the correct spot to lay the trap. I even tried setting my mouse slower in the client settings but still seems to do it.

Edit/ I'm also having problems with it trying to pick up other peoples traps causing it to just sit there clicking a trap.

Last edited:
Is it possible to hunt kebbits with this bot? If its possible please tell me how ! :)

Script missclicks a lot and missplaces traps, script also sometimes missclicks box traps in inventory so it "uses" it instead making it stuck with the -> use with option.

Script also drops bird meat & bones after it has set up all the traps and it's idle, meaning that after level 30-40 the script will almost never idle meaning that the inventory will be full and the script will get stuck with a full inventory. Drop after a bird trap has been successfully set up.

4 hrs on red chins no issue, the beauty with chins is once it fucks up it corrects its self, i was alittle worried with it on the sallies, it kept mucking up, no issue with chins yet... smashing black chins in no time

I've seen other people post about the problems with Salamander hunter but they didn't really specify. Anyway, the bot works great until the trap fails. It should pick up the rope and net, follow by resetting the trap. Let me know once you fix it, can't wait!

Didn't work at all at Azure Chinchompas, I looked away for 2 minutes and then suddenly all of my box traps are gone, and I had only caught 5 chinchompas.

Solid script. It would be much better if a banking option were added to it. Please make it bankable on Darkscape.

Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Celestial Hunter - Hunts for almost anything, anywhere. Many cool features included!

Read more about this resource...
Are you still updating? Your bot currently has a few bugs.

It miss clicks, forgets to do traps sometimes, misses traps, kind of slow on the putting down and picking up, and there's a new feature on the box traps to rebuild it just by clicking.

I love the bot and was just curious if you're still active.

Now it's just places traps letting them fail and not repicking them up. Cycled 30 traps already.

Status
Not open for further replies.