Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
i've tried to use it on the 1st birds with plenty of traps @ the feldip hills spot. but it didnt do anything. it did start but didnt go further than the status: setting up
Were you logged in when you started?

RuneMate Staff
Not working for me hunting tropical wagtails on OSRS

With two traps set up already, the bot won't clear them if they have caught something, or pick them up if they have failed.

With no traps set up, the bot lays one trap and then does nothing more - it plays around doing anti-pattern stuff such as moving mouse off screen, moving camera etc.

- Would save a bit of time if instead of "dismantling" failed traps it would instead click the "rebuild" option.

- Also, it would be nice if it would use the ability bar to drop the traps. A lot of the time it feels like the bot is doing way too many steps in the 'set up' process and ends up not collecting the caught chinchompas in time. For example sometimes the bot hangs for a few seconds after it right clicks a trap and doesn't the select the drop option for a while. Sometimes I have to wiggle my mouse for it to try again.

- Last thing I've noticed a few times is that I end up losing traps because of the antiban pattern of moving the camera. It moves the camera down and then struggles to lay traps properly. Although I haven't seen this happen much today, happened a lot more yesterday :S.

Overall the bot is pretty good, traps set up fine, trackers working etc. It could be a bit more efficient if the above was improves. Thanks for the bot ^^.

The bot crashes super hard at grey chins it hunts fine for about 5 chins then if a box fails it stops responding and lets the boxes despawn and wont work anymore

Just tested on OSRS with 5 traps, the bot doesnt really follow up, i didnt try with less then that but it seems to wait a lot when it catch chinchompas and it have issues with laying back the traps.

Would it be possible to boost his speed a bit with actions like setting/laying traps and picking traps because right now it's not really functional, must babysit alot.

Edit: Sometimes the bot click on shaking boxes before the action of setting up a trap is completed, so it doesn't actually do the collecting since the action of collection the shaking boxes is cancelled because it haven't finished the previous one, might be the cause of the lack of speed.

Last edited:
Stuck at "Setting up" when choosing bird. Logs out after 6 minutes and the bot crashes.

bot crashes after 10-15min by not laying any more traps...char just stands there....needs a quick update

Last edited:
The script is functional, albeit relatively slow. Furhermore, when hunting grey chinchompa's it is better to 'rebuild' the boxtrap, instead of dismantling it and subsequently laying the trap.

My bot crashes with the error message "An unhandled error has occured in Celestial Hunter on MY-EMAIL. Please consider providing..." Does anyone know what this is..? its holding me back ALOT

Has an issue at Viridian Skillchompas on RS3. Worked great at the first skillchompas but when I move to Viridian it now loses box traps like crazy.

Crashes immediately after i start up the bot. few days ago i could maybe run 30 minuttes before it crashed. Will there be any updates towards this?

Status
Not open for further replies.