Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no refund for the bot crashing cause of the update wtf is this kind of support? litterly took 3 times my money for nothing and u arent paying back and ignoring it wtf is this bullshit, idk abt the money but fuckin atleast have some decency and give the money back u didnt earn.

Primate
still no refund for the bot crashing cause of the update wtf is this kind of support? litterly took 3 times my money for nothing and u arent paying back and ignoring it wtf is this bullshit, idk abt the money but fuckin atleast have some decency and give the money back u didnt earn.
I'm not the one to ask for that. RuneMate is responsible for the client.

Java Warlord
GO ON MATE

can you put an option to add catching both spotted and dark kebbit and likewise to increase xp per hour? and also this bot tends to run back to the falcon guy after it loses sight of the falcon the player has already on the ground also it sometimes pauses for no reason

So i was thinking,
For Chinchompa hunting, Could you add a range of a reaction between relaying a trap, or checking a trap, because the clicks after each movement are similar and to me, could be picked up as a easy detection.
just because its the same click pattern after each Box check, or re laying traps.

Also, after checking/relaying a trap, it would try to re lay the trap or check another trap, sooner than than character has finished its action, causing it to pause for 600 or so milli seconds

-Randomised amount of clicks to relay or check.
-randomised Response time below 1 second or something.

Other than that, no problems at all. Ran strong for 8 hours.

Primate
So i was thinking,
For Chinchompa hunting, Could you add a range of a reaction between relaying a trap, or checking a trap, because the clicks after each movement are similar and to me, could be picked up as a easy detection.
just because its the same click pattern after each Box check, or re laying traps.

Also, after checking/relaying a trap, it would try to re lay the trap or check another trap, sooner than than character has finished its action, causing it to pause for 600 or so milli seconds

-Randomised amount of clicks to relay or check.
-randomised Response time below 1 second or something.

Other than that, no problems at all. Ran strong for 8 hours.
I'd rather not further delay performance of a shaky mouse, in a bot that requires a lot of interaction already. I'm assuming you're on RS3, where the interaction delays are a bit different from OSRS. RS3 implementation isn't optimal I feel like, so I would like to revisit it anyway for the next major version.

been doing grenwalls very well only problem is i have to pause the bot to drop random pawya meat or it will stop me from picking my traps back up im not asking for it but a drop function would be a good addition thanks man great bot

When 2 net traps fail at the same time, it will pick up 2 ropes separately and then the 2 fishing nets and only after that it will put up new traps which looks very bot-like and wastes xp. Fix it please

Hey, can I also get a refund for 1 hour? I fucked something up and the bot didn't start so i had to stop it but it still took my the 0.06 cents, thanks.

Something is really fucked up with desert salamanders, ran bot for 4 minutes and it managed to lose all nets and ropes. Also it doesn't turn on run automatically.

ve noticed that if i run this bot on my 48'' monitor it doesnt run correctly but when i put it on my 16'' its perfect know clue why just for anyone having problem

I agree with rulaya1, this bot needs fixed for falconry. It ones back to the falconer after each time you send the falcon after a kebbit, then after retrieving the kebbit, it runs back to him again. Looks very very bot-like and will surely lead to bans. Seems to be too many bugs for a paid bot. Might think about doing some overtime on fixing it, or lower the price at least. Runs back to the falconer while hunting any of the three kebbits. This is OSRS.

everytime i run the bot it stops working after like 30 seconds. (rs3)

doing azura skillchomps, i've tried all locations around the hunter spot. still have issues with them as well.

restarted client, redownalded bot, everything still an error, tried changing my interface still same issue.

i'd love to use this bot, but it's jut not working. - Zan

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getBounds(by:85)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getBounds(by:228)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getBounds(by:45)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.isVisible(by:9983)
at robot.IIiiiIIiIi.validate(n:31)
at robot.iIIiiiIIii.onLoop(oc:16)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(vzb:36)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(gcc:23000)
at nul.IIiIIIiiIiIiI.run(klc:3)

Primate
everytime i run the bot it stops working after like 30 seconds. (rs3)

doing azura skillchomps, i've tried all locations around the hunter spot. still have issues with them as well.

restarted client, redownalded bot, everything still an error, tried changing my interface still same issue.

i'd love to use this bot, but it's jut not working. - Zan

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getBounds(by:85)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getBounds(by:228)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getBounds(by:45)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.isVisible(by:9983)
at robot.IIiiiIIiIi.validate(n:31)
at robot.iIIiiiIIii.onLoop(oc:16)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(vzb:36)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(gcc:23000)
at nul.IIiIIIiiIiIiI.run(klc:3)
Looks like a client issue. :/

I agree with rulaya1, this bot needs fixed for falconry. It ones back to the falconer after each time you send the falcon after a kebbit, then after retrieving the kebbit, it runs back to him again. Looks very very bot-like and will surely lead to bans. Seems to be too many bugs for a paid bot. Might think about doing some overtime on fixing it, or lower the price at least. Runs back to the falconer while hunting any of the three kebbits. This is OSRS.
It's being worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.